Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest hey it's a contest for like some BPs or somethin, u kno

o0-M00N_KriK-
37-0o

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Okay so I have more BP than I need and I want to use it for a good use, so I make a contest!Log in to see images! Now, this is going to be for 75 bp, because I realized I need to pay out decently for this insane ****. ok here we go…

M00n-KriK37’z Pbumionate Contest of Knightly Pbumion in Booty Cove

I want you, dear reader, to create your best grocery-store romance novel. You know the ones that have Fabio on the cover holding the woman in the torn up dress in front of a storm over a castle and are always about knights and ****ing? Those books that the old ladies buy.

You do not have to write an entire book, just a decent excerpt showing your skill at getting my dusty old woman's genitals fired up, and your ability to make me feel like someday my husband might be worth a ****. You will be judged on creativity, not necessarily your Shakespearean skill with the pen, yet this is no excuse for shoddy writing. Humor is not necessary, but helps. Yet writing is only part of those novels…which brings us to the second part of the entry.

Do judge a book by it’s cover

Your book will need a cover. A steamy sexy cover. Like this. Make a cover, preferably starring yourself, to go with your story. Photoshop the **** out of you riding a white horse on a beach with your lover that is not in your social caste but you love anyways in the evening under darkness. Make my pantys wet, Forumwarzerz. (ps no ****ty stick figures i want real folks, mspaint is fine so long as you’re funny.)

ok. that’s it. contest ends in like a month or something. get to postingbrainstormingfappingcryinggroceryshopping etc.

PS:this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were missing

PPS:no entry limit, tubmail me if you have questions

o0-M00N_KriK37-0o edited this message on 06/26/2008 10:19PM

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

o0-M00N_KriK37-0o Posted:

Okay so I have more BP than I need and I want to use it for a good use, so I make a contest!Log in to see images! Now, this is going to be for 5 bp, because I realized I need to pay out decently for this insane ****. ok here we go…

M00n-KriK37’z Pbumionate Contest of Knightly Pbumion in Booty Cove

I want you, dear reader, to create your best grocery-store romance novel. You know the ones that have Fabio on the cover holding the woman in the torn up dress in front of a storm over a castle and are always about knights and ****ing? Those books that the old ladies buy.

You do not have to write an entire book, just a decent excerpt showing your skill at getting my dusty old woman's genitals fired up, and your ability to make me feel like someday my husband might be worth a ****. You will be judged on creativity, not necessarily your Shakespearean skill with the pen, yet this is no excuse for shoddy writing. Humor is not necessary, but helps. Yet writing is only part of those novels…which brings us to the second part of the entry.

Do judge a book by it’s cover

Your book will need a cover. A steamy sexy cover. Like [url=http://samhainpublishing.com/romance/a-knight-of-pbumion]this.[/irl] Make a cover, preferably starring yourself, to go with your story. Photoshop the **** out of you riding a white horse on a beach with your lover that is not in your social caste but you love anyways in the evening under darkness. Make my pantys wet, Forumwarzerz. (ps no ****ty stick figures i want real folks, mspaint is fine so long as you’re funny.)

ok. that’s it. contest ends in like a month or something. get to postingbrainstormingfappingcryinggroceryshopping etc.

I AM GOING TO WIN THE **** OUT OF THIS CONTEST

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Why are you doing this publicly? Everyone knows nana will come in here and fire off an entire erotic novel within minutes from now and win.

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

Why are you doing this publicly? Everyone knows nana will come in here and fire off an entire erotic novel within minutes from now and win.

I like reading nana’s stories thank you very much.

o0-M00N_KriK-
37-0o

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

because, tubbysweetie, someone might beat her. we have to give everyone a chance!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

When’s the deadline?

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

because, tubbysweetie, someone might beat her. we have to give everyone a chance!

although i don’t see much chance of that (nana’s erotica should be winning grammys or something by now), you have a point.

hopefully someone steps up and blows everyone away.

o0-M00N_KriK-
37-0o

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

ok. that’s it. contest ends in like a month or something.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Laura gazed lustfully at Steve’s exposed abdomen. They called him “Chunky”, but he was far from it. She bumumed it was some sort of childhood nickname from when he was fat. So fat that no one ever bothered to learn his real name and instead decided to go with “Chunky the guy who smears poop on his face a.k.a. the fatbum”

Laura could certainly relate. She was currently what some might consider “hefty.” This however did not deter her from believing that she was the sexiest woman in the world. She would frequently walk by Chunky twirling a candy cane in her mouth. Chunky would just sit nonchalantly atop his horse.

In a way Laura almost envied him despite his disability. She would often lay awake in bed at night wondering if he was paralyzed all the way below the abdomen, if you know what I mean. (she wanted to know if his male reproductive organ still worked.)

So it was in this moment Laura felt she should make a move. Her chest heaved heavily upon and down, her breath coming in like a ragged, dog like sound. Chunky, of course failed to notice, he just rode his horse along the country side. Chunky loved that horse.

Laura formulated a plan in her mind, a plan that would be sure to accomplish losing her virginity.

She was going to steal Chunky’s horse. She would hold it for ransom.

So it was late at night that she crept into his Stable and beat it unconscious with a bat. Once again beads of sweat dripped down her body like the bags of hershey’s kisses she had eaten that morning. She quickly shoveled the horse into the back of her father’s pick up truck and drove off into the night laughing maniacally.

Chunky rolled his way into the stable, a hand full of sugar cubes laid across his lap. But instead of being greeted by his magnificent stallion he was met with a note scrawled in crayon and covered with chocolate, pudgy fingerprints. That **** Laura had kidnapped his horse!

He fell out of his wheelchair and cried for five days.

Eventually he regained his strength and rolled as fast as he could to Laura’s house, ready to beat the **** out of her. But when he got there she was waiting for him, a gun next to the horse’s head.

Chunky bowed his head and asked what it was Laura wanted.

Without a second thought Laura quickly jumped onto Chunky’s lap and began humping him wildly. Chunky screamed for help, his cries muffled by the weight of Laura’s chins. He tried to push her off but his hands merely sank into the doughy folds that were her arms. Laura was panting, her mbumive celluloid covered thighs were crushing his male reproductive organ. Her mammary glands sagged against his chest and made horrible, irremovable imprints upon them. Chunky began to weep.

It was then that his horse lifted his head up and saw that his master was in trouble. A horn sprouted out of the top of his head and he quietly whispered, “I’ll save you, Chunky.” It ran full speed at Laura and impaled her upon his horn and swung her into the air. Her mbumive, disgusting body flew into the sun and was burnt to a crisp.

Chunky had fallen over and was crying, whether from the trauma of the enjoy that had just transpired of because of his happiness that his horse had come to his rescue. The horse gently nuzzled Chunky and he looked up and smiled.

“Thanks, I always knew you’d be there for me.” The horse laid down next to him and chunky began delicately petting him. He began to get excited. Soon he was betting him all over, then the caresses turned to kisses and he could see his horse’s member harden, and he could feel his as well. He lightly kissed him on the lips and began unzipping his pants. He bent over and the horse mounted him like he had done so many times before. Chunky cried out in ecstasy as inches and inches of male reproductive organ slid into his loose rectum. His great times splattered all about the floor and just when he thought he could take no more the horse grunted one final time and blew his load into his bum and exploded it wide open. Chunky collapsed on the ground and panted, kissing his faithful companion pbumionately.

“Oh, horsey, I love you.” Log in to see images!

THE END.

TITLE AND COVER COMING LATER.

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS edited this message on 06/26/2008 10:18PM

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

He loved the horse that much, and he didn’t even name it?

I was totally into the mood until I realized that. Log in to see images!

Gentlemen

Level 11 Re-Re

start your engines

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

Laura gazed lustfully at Steve’s exposed abdomen. They called him “Chunky”, but he was far from it. She bumumed it was some sort of childhood nickname from when he was fat. So fat that no one ever bothered to learn his real name and instead decided to go with “Chunky the guy who smears poop on his face a.k.a. the fatbum”

Laura could certainly relate. She was currently what some might consider “hefty.” This however did not deter her from believing that she was the sexiest woman in the world. She would frequently walk by Chunky twirling a candy cane in her mouth. Chunky would just sit nonchalantly atop his horse.

In a way Laura almost envied him despite his disability. She would often lay awake in bed at night wondering if he was paralyzed all the way below the abdomen, if you know what I mean. (she wanted to know if his male reproductive organ still worked.)

So it was in this moment Laura felt she should make a move. Her chest heaved heavily upon and down, her breath coming in like a ragged, dog like sound. Chunky, of course failed to notice, he just rode his horse along the country side. Chunky loved that horse.

Laura formulated a plan in her mind, a plan that would be sure to accomplish losing her virginity.

She was going to steal Chunky’s horse. She would hold it for ransom.

So it was late at night that she crept into his Stable and beat it unconscious with a bat. Once again beads of sweat dripped down her body like the bags of hershey’s kisses she had eaten that morning. She quickly shoveled the horse into the back of her father’s pick up truck and drove off into the night laughing maniacally.

Chunky rolled his way into the stable, a hand full of sugar cubes laid across his lap. But instead of being greeted by his magnificent stallion he was met with a night scrawled in crayon and covered with chocolate, pudgy fingerprints. That **** Laura had kidnapped his horse!

He fell out of his wheelchair and cried for five days.

Eventually he regained his strength and rolled as fast as he could to Laura’s house, ready to beat the **** out of her. But when he got there she was waiting for him, a gun next to the horse’s head.

Chunky bowed his head and asked what it was Laura wanted.

With a second thought Laura quickly jumped onto Chunky’s lap and began humping him wildly. Chunky screamed for help, his cries muffled by the weight of Laura’s chins. He tried to push her off but his hands merely sank into the doughy folds that were her arms. Laura was panting, her mbumive celluloid covered thighs were crushing his male reproductive organ. Her mammary glands sagged against his chest and made horrible, irremovable imprints upon his chest. Chunky began to weep.

It was then that his horse lifted his head up and saw that his master was in trouble. A horn sprouted out of the top of his head and he quietly whispered, “I’ll save you, Chunky.” It ran full speed at Laura and impaled her upon his horn and swung her into the air. Her mbumive, disgusting body flew into the sun and was burnt to a crisp.

Chunky had fallen over and was crying, whether from the trauma of the enjoy that had just transpired of because of his happiness that his horse had come to his rescue. The horse gently nuzzled Chunky and he looked up and smiled.

“Thanks, I always knew you’d be there for me.” The horse laid down next to him and chunky began delicately petting him. He began to get excited. Soon he was betting him all over, then the caresses turned to kisses and he could see his horse’s member harden, and he could feel his as well. He lightly kissed him on the lips and began unzipping his pants. He bent over and the horse mounted him like he had done so many times before. Chunky cried out in ecstacy as inches and inches of male reproductive organ slid into his loose rectum. His great times splattered all about the floor and just when he thought he could take no more the horse grunted one final time and blew his load into his bum and exploded it wide open. Chunky collapsed on the ground and panted, kissing his faithful companion pbumionately.

“Oh, horsey, I love you.” Log in to see images!

THE END.

TITLE AND COVER COMING LATER.

OH GOD

I CAME

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Janie Posted:

He loved the horse that much, and he didn’t even name it?

I was totally into the mood until I realized that. Log in to see images!

HIS NAME IS HORSEY

GODDAMN WOMAN

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

I have a mbumive erection.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

HIS NAME IS HORSEY

GODDAMN WOMAN

If it was “Horsey”, it would have been capitalized, being a proper noun. Instead, it’s lower-case, indicating a generic diminutive.

Other than that, tres hottt!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Janie Posted:

If it was “Horsey”, it would have been capitalized, being a proper noun. Instead, it’s lower-case, indicating a generic diminutive.

Other than that, tres hottt!

it’s my story and his name is horsey

anyways i’m writing a couple more stories anyways okay

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

For a granny, you sure can write. My mum would pbum out if she sat down to read that over her tea and Hobnobs!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

okay guys i am making the cover right now Log in to see images!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Request to make this sticky

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

And I mean the mods, not you, nana.

Aulus

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

It was nearing the end of clbum at Venus Univerisity and Anna looked out of the window. As usual, the surface of the planet was burning hot and steamy, only making her lust grow greater. She had recently nticed that the proffesor had been looking at her strangely, and well,

she liked it

She stared longingly at him while walking out of the clbumroom, wondering if anything would ever happen between the two of them. If anything would ever spark.

But, no, nothing could ever happen. He looked to be in his late 20s, possibly 30s, and she, well, she was just 18. Nothing could ever happen, and all because of age.

Or so she thought.

Nearing the end of clbum, Prof. Seth Reardon asked her to stay after clbum. He walked into his closet. All of a sudden something flew out of her desk and restrained her, then pushed her down onto her desk. She couldn’t move. Then, something flew out of the bottom and locked her legs in place. She could still see however.

The prof. came out of the closet wearing only a lab coat and a mbumive erection and carrying a dildo. He slowly walked towards her until he eventually made his way to her desk. He stripped off all of her clothes, and then he slowly pushed the dildo into her bum, pushing it in and pulling it back out slowly, getting faster and faster as they went on. He left it in there and then proceeded to pop her cherry, as she had never ben with a man. He pushed in and pulled out quickly, blood covering his male reproductive organ. He pulled out and blew a load all over her back. She lay there, amazed at what just happened. He walked back to the closet and her restraints were released.

She gathered up her clothes and, picking up her things, the dildo still in her bum, walked outside and drove to her apartment.

————————————

It sortof sucks, but still. Ill get a cover up soon.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!