Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Shock Muslim Mbumacre? WTF?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I just found out about this: Muslim Mbumacre.

The United States of America, a leader and role model for all in the modern world, is taking drastic measures to secure the freedom and safety of the world. Having born witness to the atrocities of the followers of Islam time and time again, it has been decided that the entire Muslim race shall be wiped from the surface of the Earth.

You, the American Hero, have valiantly volunteered to make landfall in the Middle East and ensure that no Muslim man or woman is left alive. Your mission priorities are to seek out and neutralize the Muslim leader Osama bin Laden, their radical cult leader Muhammad and finally Allah, taking down any targets you meet on the way.

Now as one of the creators of Forumwarz, you can imagine that I have heard from more than a few people about the questionable content of our game.

Occasionally we put in a piece of content that makes us question whether or not we’ve crossed some kind of line. For example, Mary Magdalene (scroll down) sparked a little debate in our organization.

Nothing we’ve done is nearly as controversial as this. The game’s creator even says this in the forum:

I think it’s pretending to be legitimate commentary and I’m sure there will be lots of people who defend it on those grounds, but ultimately it’s just a game where you blow the **** out of arabs.

Now this dude is no stranger to offensive material. His webcomic, electric retard is chock full of it.

What do you guys think? Is it funny? Is it offensive?

I hate to admit it, but I’m definitely leaning on the “offensive” side here…

Evil Trout edited this message on 06/25/2008 11:17AM

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

its not funny

but the electric retard guy is more about offensive then he is about funny, and as such I recognize the artistic merit of his comic.

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 06/25/2008 11:20AM

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

I just think it’s really lame and capitalizing in a sensationalist way on all that is happening at the moment but in a really UNFUNNY and uncreative way.

Oh wow genocide… so cutting edge and shocking… what an innovator.

It only offends me because of how much it sucks.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Ever heard of Ethnic Cleansing the game? Or White Law?

This part of the site is buggy for some reason: http://www.resistance.com/ethniccleansing/

In Ethnic Cleansing the game, the protagonist (the player can choose either a skinhead or a Klansman) runs through a ghetto killing black people and Latinos, before descending into a subway system to kill Jews. Finally he reaches the “Jewish Control Center”, where Ariel Sharon, former Prime Minister of Israel, is directing plans for world domination. The player must kill Sharon to win the game.

I think this is even worse, though not by much. It was made by some white supremacy organization back in 2001 or something.

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Muslim Mbumacre is not funny.

Muslin mbumacre (see thread title), i.e. shredding up a bunch of curtains might… Well, no, that wouldn’t be funny, either.

FWZ is funny, in part, because it’s an equal-opportunity offender. It tends to maintain that narrow balance where things are both funny and offensive. Sometimes I feel that certain bits are too offensive (the racial stuff gets on my nerves, in part, because there’s not enough directed at white stereotypes), but I just remind myself of the whole “I am not easily offended” thing and turn my attention to all the funny stuff.

Muslim Mbumacre doesn’t sound like it’s funny at all — or not enough to justify itself. It actually just sounds hateful and stupid.

EDIT:

tl;dr. While I was writing that, a bunch of people said the same stuff more succinctly. What they said.

enire edited this message on 06/25/2008 11:39AM

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

elenaratelimit Posted:

I just think it’s really lame and capitalizing in a sensationalist way on all that is happening at the moment but in a really UNFUNNY and uncreative way.

I think this is it. I could find such a game funny if it were done very tongue in cheek with a lot of humor. But it’s not done in that tone at all.

Evil Trout Posted:

I think this is it. I could find such a game funny if it were done very tongue in cheek with a lot of humor. But it’s not done in that tone at all.

Exactly how I felt when reading that.

I have seen gaems like this that were at least done in a clever way, so there were some laffs, but this just doesn’t have much clever to it.

It’s not offensive, just sort of lame.

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

Evil Trout Posted:

I couldn’t say it better myself. I can think of a lot of potentially offensive games that I approve of. But as for this game: there’s no point.

Which makes me wonder: Is there money to be made in being an offensive jackbum? (Free advertising!)

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

i lol’d a little, but only because i don’t actually bumociate it with actual muslims. just like i laugh at trout’s avatar without bumociating it with actual black people.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

It’s pretty obvious it’s meant to be ironic. Whether it’s actually funny or not… to me it isn’t. But I’m certainly not offended.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

SG94 Posted:

But I’m certainly not offended.

A white dutch not offended? Really?

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

enire Posted:

(the racial stuff gets on my nerves, in part, because there’s not enough directed at white stereotypes)

Not enough? I humbly disagree; we have the KKK forum, directed at white supremacists, God Hates Facts, directed at white Christian fanatics, and Faux News, directed at white conservative fundamentalists. Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Tesfan Posted:

Not enough? I humbly disagree; we have the KKK forum, directed at white supremacists, God Hates Facts, directed at white Christian fanatics, and Faux News, directed at white conservative fundamentalists. Log in to see images!

Also maybe I’ve forgotten the content of my own game, but I don’t think we’re overtly racist towards any minorities?

Some people see the KKK forum as racist, but we’re clearly making fun of them.

Tesfan

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Evil Trout Posted:

Also maybe I’ve forgotten the content of my own game, but I don’t think we’re overtly racist towards any minorities?

Some people see the KKK forum as racist, but we’re clearly making fun of them.

Grumblings about ForumBuildr aside, I don’t think there’s too much racism (I don’t consider KKK to be racist towards minorities either), I was more responding to enire’s comment that there wasn’t enough white stereotype jokes, which confused me.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Yeah, it’s clearly meant to be ironic.

Is it funny? idk. I didn’t laugh.

Offensive? Eh, I’ve been desensitized so view most “offensive” things on the internet as trolling.

As far as legitimate racism goes, if it’s on the internet it just doesn’t bother me. Real life, however… Log in to see images!

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Tesfan Posted:

Yeah, I wasn’t talking so much about actual game content (all that stuff is pretty funny) but about RP and “in character” trolling.

And, FYI, there’s more to mock white people for than being racist conservatives or whatever. Check out http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/ and prepare to laugh at yourself and/or your white (liberal, educated) friends.

enire edited this message on 06/25/2008 3:09PM

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

yeah electric retard is def. trolling, direct to the entire internet, or at least webcomic community.

Tesfan

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

As far as legitimate racism goes, if it’s on the internet it just doesn’t bother me. Real life, however… Log in to see images!

Yeah, this would really bother me if he actually believed in the genocide of Muslims would help America.

Oh, and reading the description of MM actually made me laugh out load in a Log in to see images!

EDIT: Also, enire, thanks for the link, I laughed even though I’d almost never heard any of those used in a racist joke context, but upon reflection you go “yep, that’s totally true” Log in to see images!

Tesfan edited this message on 06/25/2008 3:15PM

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

enire Posted:

Yeah, I wasn’t talking so much about actual game content (all that stuff is pretty funny) but about RP and “in character” trolling.

Yeah, I’m definitely a part of that.

And I don’t really have an argument for it. I guess I just don’t…care?

idk. I think it’s because I’m not sure what I’d be arguing against.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

I’d play it if you just had some sort of unmuslifier gun that changed them into a Christian or neutral party. But not with killing.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!