Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Fix trophy grouping.

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

TeeKayEff Posted:

One or two weeks is too much anyway. Saying there are 20 groups, and bumuming medal vets are spread out among all of them, that’s 80 robbed medals each week until the top 2 or 3 groups are sorted out.

You know what? You’re right. Clearly klan vanilla is fine how it is, and people who had 0 medals at the start of this season but are earning 200+ scoops per domination round aren’t an issue. After all, there’s only 15-20 of those!

In order to make this change happen quicker, I say we make klan vanilla go back to 3 scoops per instead of 1 scoop per.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Tarman Posted:

You know what? You’re right. Clearly klan vanilla is fine how it is, and people who had 0 medals at the start of this season but are earning 200+ scoops per domination round aren’t an issue. After all, there’s only 15-20 of those!

In order to make this change happen quicker, I say we make klan vanilla go back to 3 scoops per instead of 1 scoop per.

Or, we could fix the grouping, which has no bad side-effects, and then fix vanilla.

And you could stop ****ing about this.

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

Veer Posted:

Or, we could fix the grouping, which has no bad side-effects, and then fix vanilla.

And you could stop ****ing about this.

Did you not even read my earlier post where I explained the bad side-effects?

Please stop ****ing.

Tarman edited this message on 06/25/2008 8:21PM

tarman Posted:

http://www.forumwarz.com/profiles/Silent%20Disapproval%20Bot

Total medals = 0.

I earned those doing the five finger discount bonus. SRSLY didn’t raid. It was fun, but I wont win unless imaghost gets hit with bumholes.

uh, I mean

”...”

Silent Disapproval Bot edited this message on 06/25/2008 8:22PM

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

Arktor Posted:

It wouldn’t help anything. People who are in non-raiding klans would just be placed into the raiding bracket the week after they won their mid-bracket domination round.

They would do this normally, and this way it takes longer. People with 30 medals are going to sit with people with 30 medals, and people with 4 medals aren’t going to make that huge jump when they get 4 medals in a blowout. Right now, the top tier has 6-8 medal winners. Increasing the scope of medal winnings slows down the transition from low-number to high-number.

Arktor Posted:

There is a list of people in the top 3 brackets who are raiding and have 10 or fewer total medals. In other words, this is why this won’t work at all in the short term. All it takes is one raider in a non-raider bracket to completely dominate.

In the short term is a stupid argument. I’ve said this before: In the short term is basically domination right now. This change allows for long term trends. Ignoring all future posts with that phrase.

Arktor Posted:

1) People waiting until the start of a new domination season to earn medals, so that they can be #1 for that season without ever having to enter a top-medaller bracket.

Uh, sure, if they want to do that, but they’ll get less than those who continuously work.

Arktor Posted:

2) This change would allow, for example, a top-medaller’s newly-made alt to stay in low-medal brackets for a longer period of time, essentially perpetuating the problem.

Well, ****, you’ve got a point here. Except for that fact that after a while, that alt’s back in the big leagues. This change works in the long term.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

i think the problem is people get disillusioned with domination in the short term, and don’t come back. which is a long term problem.

for a lot of players, a week is too long a term to be focusing on the minutiae of the game.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Tarman Posted:

http://www.forumwarz.com/profiles/Sexy%20Hitler

Total medals = 0.

Sexy Hitler is a male reproductive organbum alt, I think he did his own alt klan raids, tagged along on Ep. 2 Beta’s raid, or just solo raid’d like Silent Disapproval.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

LOLICANCHANGENAMESTOO Posted:

Well, ****, you’ve got a point here. Except for that fact that after a while, that alt’s back in the big leagues.

Exactly, but it takes longer than the way it is right now. The current system is better for the long term.

In the short term is a stupid argument. I’ve said this before: In the short term is basically domination right now. This change allows for long term trends. Ignoring all future posts with that phrase.

That’s my point.

They would do this normally, and this way it takes longer. People with 30 medals are going to sit with people with 30 medals, and people with 4 medals aren’t going to make that huge jump when they get 4 medals in a blowout. Right now, the top tier has 6-8 medal winners. Increasing the scope of medal winnings slows down the transition from low-number to high-number.

What happened to being about the long term?

LOL Posted:

Uh, sure, if they want to do that, but they’ll get less than those who continuously work.

So this change ruins domination seasons.

Arktor edited this message on 06/25/2008 9:05PM

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

okay you’ve lost me now ?_?

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

I don’t like this idea. With the new season, I was able to compete for a week again, not being drowned out by klan vanilla. If teams were sorted by total medals I’d be stuck in the “raidfabulous person” team until enough players got more than 20 medals. That would take many months I think. With the seasons, I can at least compete once in a while.

Of course it would be even better if 80% of scoops weren’t rewarded for a mbumively boring game of 12-11-12, but by fun activities accessible to all, but I’ve given up hope on that.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!