Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News addressing a recent controversy

it has been brought to the attention of the gentlemen's club that certain rumors are suggesting the user "evil trout" was rejected from the klan for being 
"a fine upstanding member of society".

this is simply untrue.

evil trout was not invited to the klan because he refused to wear shoes and a shirt in our meeting room.  in fact, the only clothing he was wearing was a 
straw hat and a pair of overalls.

in addition, he made a terrible scene upon entering; i will quote him in my following post.

i hope that this post puts some of the rumors to rest.

Agent-X edited this message on 06/24/2008 X:­XXPM

Evil Trout Posted:

OH LAWDY LAWD, HOW’ZA BOUT WE GET SUM’A’DAT FRIED CHI’KEN IN THIS HEAW PLACE MbumAS?

Agent-X edited this message on 06/24/2008 X:­XXPM

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

i dont think the trout rly said that Log in to see images!

True story.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

rofl! I declare this the best thread on flamebate. Petition to move to Full of Won.

An Hero

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

This thread is racist and mean-spirited and should be moved to shame. Log in to see images!

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

I LOL’D BECAUSE IT’S TRUE Log in to see images!

[quote]Golden Horde Posted:

I believe you, after all why should you guys cover it up?

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

Thi

Kylie

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 10 Camwhore

FIND NUDES OF ME SO FORT NARUTO CHANGES MY KLAN TITLE

IT’s true!! I kind of heard him say it! I was locked outside cuz I couldn’t remember hte pbumword to get in, but I heard a muffled voice that sort of sounded like it was saying that!

Kylie Posted:

IT’s true!! I kind of heard him say it! I was locked outside cuz I couldn’t remember hte pbumword to get in, but I heard a muffled voice that sort of sounded like it was saying that!

Kylie you got the pbumword right.

Also, the pbumword is still the same. I swear!

You should try getting in now. Log in to see images!

Golbez

Level 8 Re-Re

I had to forcefully remove him from the premises. He kept screaming about white devils and burning crosses.

I think he’s insane.

Golbez Posted:

I had to forcefully remove him from the premises. He kept screaming about white devils and burning crosses.

I think he’s insane.

True ^^^ but that’s not why you removed him from the premises. Log in to see images!

Golbez

Level 8 Re-Re

Monkey in a suit with a gun Posted:

True ^^^ but that’s not why you removed him from the premises. Log in to see images!

It was just an observation.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

As a black woman in a wheelchair I move to propose that chicken is actually pretty delicious.

Golbez Posted:

It was just an observation.

Golbez just likes to show off his big “gun”.

And he does have a really big gun.

It’s true.Log in to see images! Monkey in a suit with a gun edited this message on 06/24/2008 4:40PM

Kylie

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 10 Camwhore

Helooooo! CAN YOU GUYS HEAR ME AT ALLL????

Come onn yoyu guys, its not funny! Evil Trout is out hear an d he’s speakingin tongues or something and its’ REALLY SCARING ME!!

HElp! Lemme in, please?!

Kylie Posted:

Helooooo! CAN YOU GUYS HEAR ME AT ALLL????

Come onn yoyu guys, its not funny! Evil Trout is out hear an d he’s speakingin tongues or something and its’ REALLY SCARING ME!!

HElp! Lemme in, please?!

^^^ That’s not the pbumword. Keep trying. You’ll get it.

Monkey in a suit with a gun edited this message on 06/24/2008 4:50PM

Died

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Re-Re

He was too untrustowrthy, he kept saying things like "episode 2 is almost done!"

Kylie

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 10 Camwhore

I hate you guys.

PLEASe let me in! now hes mumbling something about enjoy! and I DON”T mean the klan enjoy! they are too gay to enjoy girls, anyway. if you would just let mein you would see! I have the minutes from the enjoy meeting I infiltratedd!!

Kylie Posted:

I hate you guys.

PLEASe let me in! now hes mumbling something about enjoy! and I DON”T mean the klan enjoy! they are too gay to enjoy girls, anyway. if you would just let mein you would see! I have the minutes from the enjoy meeting I infiltratedd!!

Alright, since you have the enjoy meeting minutes.

Cat Sidhe Ne-
koko

Avatar: 48418 Thu Oct 16 17:15:48 -0400 2008

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Not even sure why we’d let the bloke in. Seemed a rather crude fellow, no? Not much of a gentlemen, I’d say.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!