Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Art LMAO enjoy

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

[quote]Golden Horde Posted:

I believe you, after all why should you guys cover it up?

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

Thi

bigsillypoop-
facebot

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

You’re one of the worst trolls I’ve ever seen, who did you cyber with to get in TSB?

bigsillypoopfacebot edited this message on 06/24/2008 10:53AM

Vitriol

[JOIN MY KLAN fine upstanding member of societyS]

Level 3 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

all of them

it was pretty hot Log in to see images!

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Dr_Kraid Posted:

how did you get past their super secret alt-detection system? Log in to see images!

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

my high-pitched falsetto shattered the alarm system Log in to see images!

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

Thi

bigsillypoop-
facebot

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

And, if that’s the best thing you’ve done…

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FORUMWARZ IS THE WORST ****ING THING ON THE INTERNET, YOU ****male reproductive organ USELESS woman's genitalsHOLES.P.S PANTS RULES

enjoy isnt a klan it’s a family pastime.

Tesfan

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Drowning Posted:

And, if that’s the best thing you’ve done…

who are you

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Drowning Posted:

You’re one of the worst trolls I’ve ever seen, who did you cyber with to get in TSB?

HOORAY! HE IMPLIED EVERYONE IN TSB BUT DR KRAID WAS AN AMAZING TROLL!

THAT WAS OUR PLAN ALL ALONG!! OH MY GOD, GUYS, WE DID IT WE DID IT!!

WE CAN FINALLY PUT AN END TO THIS SILLY WAR!!!!!!!!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

that may be correct but it’s still wrong Log in to see images!

Thi

BeBoBli

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I don’t know what you are saying here exactly Dr_Kraid, but I have a feeling it wasn’t very impressive.

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

lol why are you hating me all of a sudden

you should stop it Log in to see images!

Thi

Tesfan

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Dr_Kraid Posted:

lol why are you hating me all of a sudden

you should stop it Log in to see images!

animal semen

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

where

Thi

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

HOORAY! HE IMPLIED EVERYONE IN TSB BUT DR KRAID WAS AN AMAZING TROLL!

THAT WAS OUR PLAN ALL ALONG!! OH MY GOD, GUYS, WE DID IT WE DID IT!!

WE CAN FINALLY PUT AN END TO THIS SILLY WAR!!!!!!!!

But you’re all Dr. Kraid! Log in to see images!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Tesfan Posted:

animal semen

A CAKE COVERED WITH ANIMAL SEMEN

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!