Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me HAHAHAH

SODOMY KING

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

why do ytou get so much ammusement out of this edit fixd for grammer agaim

SODOMY KING edited this message on 06/24/2008 2:01AM

Gene Hackman

Avatar: 45667 Mon Mar 09 04:05:35 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

You will have to wait. I don’t think that there are any mods or admins about.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

SOILED_MAGGO-
TZ

Level 1 Re-Re

YOU MEAN YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT, EAGLEFACE bumHEAD

SOILED_MAGGO-
TZ

Level 1 Re-Re

AHAHAHAHAH

SODOMY KING

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

SOILED_MAGGO-
TZ

Level 1 Re-Re

i will never be gone , as long as i choose…your little “gentlemen” trolls are a flash in the pan, a weak and bleating james bond buncha wannabes, almost as bad as shortbus, who also love to just **** on most people, that ive noticed. And you ****ing suck at that, even too

SOILED_MAGGO-
TZ

Level 1 Re-Re

AWWW LIL TROLLIES ALL CWYINGGG NOWWWWWWWWWWW

SOILED_MAGGO-
TZ

Level 1 Re-Re

USELESS KIDS

Golbez

Level 8 Re-Re

I’m certain that at one point you’ve used your real IP adress. All Evil Trout has to do is report you to your ISP and you’ll be done.

You also seem to hesitate to do anything more than votebomb and attempt to troll the forums, bumuming that you can do anything else. You’re nothing more than an annoyance.

SOILED_MAGGO-
TZ

Level 1 Re-Re

THEN WHY AM I HERE? HAHA

SOILED_MAGGO-
TZ

Level 1 Re-Re

OHHH NOOOO,,,,,, ‘gentlemans club’ chodelicker insulted me!!!!! KEEP GOING, WHAT YOU GOT LIL PILGRIM

SOILED_MAGGO-
TZ

Level 1 Re-Re

stupid ****, you dont have a ****ing clue about ips obviously..bugger off

SOILED_MAGGO-
TZ

Level 1 Re-Re

GOD ALMIGHTY…REAL IP ADDY…LMAO…NOW THATS ****ING A STUPIDbum COMMENT

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

TeeKayEff Posted:

holy **** it’s Randall Flagg

i lol’d

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Odalisque Posted:

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

SODOMY KING

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Actually WS alt, I did some stuff I shouldn’t have done online once and a company complained..

Received a letter from my ISP threatening to refuse me service of ANYTHING if I ****ed up again.

Sadly, they also provide my phone and TV :<

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

ITT: Brilliant WS RP. Do -God- next Log in to see images! Robert James Fischer edited this message on 06/24/2008 2:43PM

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

I AM MR WTF, AKA WILD****22,AKA EMOTION BLEEDS, AKA UR STUPID, ETCCCC AND YOU REALLY ARE STUPID. CANT EVEN BAN ****,,ONE DAY IM REALLY ****TTYYYYYY, THE NEXT IM MR COOL. WHO WILL I BE NEXT..? ITS NOT LIKE YOU CAN EVEN STOP ME, APPARENTLY…HOWEVER, THE LATEST BANS HAD TO MAKE ME THINK, WHICH SUCKS, YOU ARE GETTING A LITTLE BETTER AT IT, BUT A LOCALIZED BAN MIGHT BE THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS, THOUGH YOU WILL LOSE A FEW CUSTOMERS. EVEN THAT WONT WORK PROBABLY. JUST THOUGHT ID SAY IF I FEEL LIKE STICKING AROUND I WILL, AND YOU WONT KNOW WHO THE **** I AM, EXCEPT TO GUESS AT SIMILAR ADDYS AND GARBAGE. YOUR BANS ARE GAY, ALT PARANOIA WASNT RAMPANT ENOUGH SO NOW YOU LIL ****S CAN

REALLY BE PARANOID> YOU SUCK bum,,AHAHAHAHA,,,BAN ME NOW HAHAHAHA, GO AHEAD YOU male reproductive organLICKER, THEN LEARN HOW TO REALLY BAN ****. YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED TO THE END OF THE EARTH, AND SHOULD HAVE EXPECTED IT EVENTUALLY, AND ITS GONNA CONTINUE AS LONG AS I FEEL LIKE IT, SINCE YOU CANT CONTROL **** AROUND HERE

PS IM ZONBEI TOO PROBABLY, AND ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE ALL HATED AND BANNED AND ****..BUT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW OBVIOUSLY AS LONG AS ITS KEPT ON THE DOWN-LOW. PROBABLY BAN A BUNCH OF PEOPLE FOR NO REASON EXCEPT SUSPICION…HOW FAMILIAR AND NOT SURPRISING….OK BAN TIME NOW, GO FOR IT C U TOMORROW MAYBE, IF IM BORED ENOUGH, WHICH IS VERY POSSIBLE. AHAHAHAHAH DUMHEADS. I WILL EVEN DO YOU THE FAVOR OF PUTTING THIS IN A THREAD WHERE IT BELONGS, INSTEAD OF MAKING YOU MOVE IT. ARENT I NICE

98% of forumgoers have put a statistic like this in their sig. If you are one of the 2% who hasn’t, put this in your sig.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

You know, this is in the proper forum…

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

Evil Trout Posted:

You know, this is in the proper forum…

I think he meant “forum where it belongs” instead of “thread where it belongs.” It’s at the very end of his post, in case you didn’t read for fear of going blind.

Tarman edited this message on 06/24/2008 2:51PM

98% of forumgoers have put a statistic like this in their sig. If you are one of the 2% who hasn’t, put this in your sig.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!