Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho Are sex changes emo?

Fanguinus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

As you may know, I am a mighty and beautiful immortal vampire. Vampires are by nature rather androgynous, so I’ve never really thought about some of my… Urges. However, as time goes by, I sense that perhaps I am not a rather delicate man, but rather a seductive female vampire trapped in a male’s body.

But of course, I must check with my comrades in darkness and see if such changes are dark enough to be proper for an emo. My dear Flamebate, what do you think?

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I am not an emo, but I have read about them on the internet and thus consider myself something of an expert (in general, not just on emos).

My expert opinion, based on my extensive research and careful analysis tells me that sex changes are not very emo.

Believing you are trapped in a life that is wrong for you as a result of some accident of destiny: Very emo.

Doing something to actually change your situation so that you might become less miserable: Totally not emo.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

I looked at google images for “emo transexual” and got this revealing poster:

Fanguinus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

enire Posted:

I am not an emo, but I have read about them on the internet and thus consider myself something of an expert (in general, not just on emos).

My expert opinion, based on my extensive research and careful analysis tells me that sex changes are not very emo.

Believing you are trapped in a life that is wrong for you as a result of some accident of destiny: Very emo.

Doing something to actually change your situation so that you might become less miserable: Totally not emo.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Tesfan Posted:

I looked at google images for “emo transexual” and got this revealing poster:

Very insightful.

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Fanguinus Posted:

The mutilation aspect of it is emo-ish, but modern medicine is so… safe.

Now, self-mutilation in the form of castration or genital cutting, that would be very emo. As would getting some kind of botched back-alley sex change and keeping your male reproductive organ in formaldehyde.

Of course, if you do get some back-alley sex change, the only way you can keep being emo is if you immediately decide that you regret your decision and/or that the surgery was unsuccessful.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!