Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poetry hey genericangtypostre loko what i foudn

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

genericangstyposter Posted:

Jesus, why do you keep doing stuff like this? Maybe you’d like it if someone did it to you?

“In a moment 730 days become a Chapter…in 2 parts. Yahweh, like Goethe whom broke Faust into 2 parts(the first being far more interesting, yet the second ending in the heart of the matter), gave me my play in which I may now roll metaphorical credits on and decide whom I shall re-cast in this continued adventures of this Epically traveling Blogbarian….I’ll keep many of the same players, they worked quite well with the director(not i, i screamed at the director..cried in my trailer…only to realize the creative genius i was working with) i think.

As in all of this particular Blogbarian’s chapters…it shall end in a chronicled(to the best of our abilities) and soulful journey across this bloated land of gunpowder and roads. I believe now more then ever that the symbols and myths wrought from this particular journey shall live in my infokinetic weaponry for decades.”

On your LIVEJOURNAL! YOU HAVE A GAY SIDE! :-O

loko at how that gyu types

do u rly think that culd be me????

idoit

-

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

JOIN TEAM AWESOME NOW AND GET FREE LOLICON HENTAI!

mark mothersbaugh is fat

2krew2furous

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Dude, I’m completely serious!

‘He didn’t see the Universe as most see it either. He saw the humor in this created Universe…he understood that all of human history would make sense if it was influenced by an alien race to deliver one spare part and a message.

If you lived for a moment in the 20th century you must treat yourself with the words of a man whose comprehension of both God and man made him a Saint.

Saint Vonnegurt says semi-colon’s are hermaphrodite,

he taught that humans are the most ridiculous, stubborn, and splendid things in the Universe and that the thing one needed to prove God’s existence was music.

Saint Vonnegurt’s faith was art and vice-versa.

I will forever love the 4th dimension because of this St. I will forever hate being in love because of his Sirens and love God because of the same.

He is now unstuck in time

I know now heaven would be being unstuck with him…for heaven would truly be re-living my life with my beloved St. giving better commentary of all the parts i hated.

On April 11th all the birds looked in the direction of Manhattan and said “Poo-tee-weet?”

and in return he leaves a message to the entire span of the Universe (here/now/and forever)

and that message is “Greetings”’

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

Dude, I’m completely serious!

‘He didn’t see the Universe as most see it either. He saw the humor in this created Universe…he understood that all of human history would make sense if it was influenced by an alien race to deliver one spare part and a message.

If you lived for a moment in the 20th century you must treat yourself with the words of a man whose comprehension of both God and man made him a Saint.

Saint Vonnegurt says semi-colon’s are hermaphrodite,

he taught that humans are the most ridiculous, stubborn, and splendid things in the Universe and that the thing one needed to prove God’s existence was music.

Saint Vonnegurt’s faith was art and vice-versa.

I will forever love the 4th dimension because of this St. I will forever hate being in love because of his Sirens and love God because of the same.

He is now unstuck in time

I know now heaven would be being unstuck with him…for heaven would truly be re-living my life with my beloved St. giving better commentary of all the parts i hated.

On April 11th all the birds looked in the direction of Manhattan and said “Poo-tee-weet?”

and in return he leaves a message to the entire span of the Universe (here/now/and forever)

and that message is “Greetings”’

i thikn this thred broek his brain????

-

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

Look!

http://chucklew.livejournal.com/profile

noet teh dots over teh o in hsi name

also teh fact that he SOUDNS NOTHIGN LIEK ME

ahahahaha ur tryign so hard…

-

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

1. You can’t put dots in your name in this forum, just like you can’t put an en-ya, as Bootyhole was complaining about.

2. His e-mail address has TURTLE in it, and you have a turtle.

3. You’re both fabulous persons.

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

1. You can’t put dots in your name in this forum, just like you can’t put an en-ya, as Bootyhole was complaining about.

2. His e-mail address has TURTLE in it, and you have a turtle.

3. You’re both fabulous persons.

1. enya si better tahn teh ****ty musci u listne to and thats sayign a lot

2. schildkroht means turtle u dumbas

3. Log in to see images!

-

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Aha, so you can’t spell, but you know that your name means turtle in German? How very odd, indeed.

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

Aha, so you can’t spell, but you know that your name means turtle in German? How very odd, indeed.

im germna u dumbbum????

-

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

What’s with the question marks? Not sure if you’re German or not?

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

What’s with the question marks? Not sure if you’re German or not?

im just questionign how u can possibyl be so stupdi but i gues its an americna thing?

-

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Psh. Then how are you possibly going to come to my house and get your bum kicked, if you’re in Germany?

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

Psh. Then how are you possibly going to come to my house and get your bum kicked, if you’re in Germany?

dont worry ull see in a few dayz….....

-

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

What are you going to do, fly here? Jesus. Don’t think I’m going to reimburse you, fabulous person. This isn’t a **** visit.

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

What are you going to do, fly here? Jesus. Don’t think I’m going to reimburse you, fabulous person. This isn’t a **** visit.

Habe einfach Angst….....

-

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Property simply?

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

Property simply?

wtf it says to be afradi u goddam babelfishign n00b

fukking americans

-

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I’ll never be afraid of you, porky.

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Oh noes, you’ve been internet detective’d.

This is the first step Log in to see images!

Then this Log in to see images!

Then this Log in to see images!

I’m just gonna sit here and watch/Log in to see images! UniqueSnowflak47 edited this message on 11/07/2007 2:56PM

*Dark*ness *dark*ing *dark*

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!