Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Q: Is it possible for a Re-Re to pwn Great Firewall of China?

Else

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

A: A resounding YES.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

p cool

how many smileprins did you have to take?

Esperanza

Level 21 Emo Kid

You got BP? I will let you put it in my bum.

Fail can go whine about SW… but this really deserves some sort of Epeen.

Else

Level 35 Hacker

I had 400 going in and I played extremely safe and used 300. 200-ish should be possible, though, if you’re willing to take more risk. You’ll definitely need to rebuild between grinding for Flezz and jacking up your defense to take this **** on.

I guess the wait is now for Faux News and also my E-Peen.

Else edited this message on 06/22/2008 3:59PM

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

I suggest this one.

Else

Level 35 Hacker

la noche triste Posted:

I suggest this one.

Oh that’s cool, but I figure if FAIL gets one for SW I should get a special one for GFoC. But I’ll take that to Whiny ****es should I see fit.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

does deserve a peen imo…

is there one for faux as well?

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Roleplay-Bot 3153 Posted:

Oh that’s cool, but I figure if FAIL gets one for SW I should get a special one for GFoC. But I’ll take that to Whiny ****es should I see fit.

FAIL never got one

Else

Level 35 Hacker

Bear Posted:

FAIL never got one

Is there any word from CZ that he’s not going to? I remember reading that they were going to award it and I bumumed it got delayed.

Gene Hackman

Avatar: 45667 Mon Mar 09 04:05:35 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I think you read that from Fail.

Else

Level 35 Hacker

I’ll go look that up, I’m pretty sure ET said FAIL deserved an E-Peen.

I already talked to ET about it, and he said there wouldn’t be a special one for a re-re beating GFoC

Else

Level 35 Hacker

i_like_puppies Posted:

I already talked to ET about it, and he said there wouldn’t be a special one for a re-re beating GFoC

That’s kinda inconsistent, I think he did say he intended on giving one to FAIL but I can’t find the thread. It was a contest to create his custom E-Peen and ET posted that they decided that he deserved one.

Anyway I didn’t do it for a special E-Peen, I just did it. If I’m bored enough I’ll take it to RP.

HK-47

[SRSLY]

Level 13 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

I had 400 going in and I played extremely safe and used 300. 200-ish should be possible, though, if you’re willing to take more risk. You’ll definitely need to rebuild between grinding for Flezz and jacking up your defense to take this **** on.

I guess the wait is now for Faux News and also my E-Peen.

Did you use any ‘roids?

That’s kinda inconsistent, I think he did say he intended on giving one to FAIL but I can’t find the thread. It was a contest to create his custom E-Peen and ET posted that they decided that he deserved one.

Anyway I didn’t do it for a special E-Peen, I just did it. If I’m bored enough I’ll take it to RP.

guess the wait is now for Faux News and also my E-Peen.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Congrats. I am glad to see some other re-res stepping up and bringing some competition to the clbum (that is mostly why I pwned second wife and bragged incessently about it, to hopefully get more people to go re-re and beat me).

I am impressed with your mad feces grinding skillz, I just started 2 days ago after a long break from pwning we’ll see if I have time to grind enough for GFoC before ep. 2 comes out.

I never did get my e-peen and I’m out 16 BPs for it. I haven’t heard from ET about it, but I wasn’t gonna bug him anymore about it until ep.2 comes out since I think it will be soon.

EDIT: now if only we could get you into a REAL klan…

I should make a better re-re one than captain soda’s lame bum one. Think people would join?

FAIL edited this message on 06/22/2008 5:27PM

FAIL Posted:

Congrats. I am glad to see some other re-res stepping up and bringing some competition to the clbum (that is mostly why I pwned second wife and bragged incessently about it, to hopefully get more people to go re-re and beat me).

I am impressed with your mad feces grinding skillz, I just started 2 days ago after a long break from pwning we’ll see if I have time to grind enough for GFoC before ep. 2 comes out.

I never did get my e-peen and I’m out 16 BPs for it. I haven’t heard from ET about it, but I wasn’t gonna bug him anymore about it until ep.2 comes out since I think it will be soon.

beating second wife isn’t exactly a difficult endeavor.

Though, while we’re on the subject, I didn’t get an e-peen for being the first re-re to beat paranoid panorama.

i_like_puppies edited this message on 06/22/2008 5:28PM

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

i_like_puppies Posted:

beating second wife isn’t exactly a difficult endeavor.

Uh pwning any forum isn’t difficult, it is all about grinding for smiles that’s it. I do believe I was the first re-re to grind the hell out of feces to get >100 smiles.

Anyway, I came in to congratulate roleplay-bot not argue with you fabulous person.

FAIL Posted:

Uh pwning any forum isn’t difficult, it is all about grinding for smiles that’s it. I do believe I was the first re-re to grind the hell out of feces to get >100 smiles.

I did that long before you did, when I was going for my Red Tide e-peen. And I’m reasonably sure I wasn’t the first.

Bleh, who are we fooling, beating any of it as a re-re doesn’t merit an e-peen any more than any other clbum does.

i_like_puppies edited this message on 06/22/2008 5:32PM

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

i_like_puppies Posted:

I did that long before you did, when I was going for my Red Tide e-peen. And I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if someone did it before me.

All I was saying is I never noticed any re-re (besides maybe gamma ray burst who was awesome) try to be competitive with any other clbum until recently.

You must be better than me at grinding feces congrats.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!