Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Goatse.cx Official Klanfight Thread

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

It works like this:

Someone from any Klan may pay me 1 BP to publicly denounce a Klan of their choosing. Someone from that Klan may pay be 2 BP to denounce the first Klan. Someone from the original Klan must pay me 3 BP to stop denouncing them and denounce the other Klan. The klan being attacked continually switches, and the ammount of BP continually raises.

http://grogflog.mybrute.com

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

this is now the official big brother is a homogay who nobody likes thread

[quote]Golden Horde Posted:

I believe you, after all why should you guys cover it up?

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

Thi

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

I do not like that homofabulous person.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Dr_Kraid Posted:

this is now the official big brother is a homogay who nobody likes thread

I like your take on it. Let’s convert it.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

holy **** he’s even trying to recreate kpc

how does he maintain this level of fabulous personry Log in to see images!

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

Thi

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

This is even lamer than that other lame klanfight thread, and I didn’t think that was possible.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

FAIL THREAD IS FAIL

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

Janie Posted:

This is even lamer than that other lame klanfight thread, and I didn’t think that was possible.

with big brother any amount of lameness is possible

even those that aren’t, like a quadruple amputee with three broken legs

Dr_Kraid edited this message on 06/22/2008 3:16PM

Thi

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

i know

we can have klanfights were a member of one of the klans batles the other klan whit pokemon! wouldnt that be awsome?

Echuu

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

It seems he came up with the name for the 36 e-peen. But how you might ask because his brain is made out of ****.

No one knows.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

I would rather get DVDAd by tsb, BrainFreeze, CZ and Episode 2 Beta than give this ****hole more BP.

Btw I’m glad I got you to delete INGSOC, I regretted giving you the moneyfabulous persons E-Peen.

DeadMcMahon

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

why do we need a klan fight when we all know only one rises up the inferiority of the rest?

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

the winner is shortbus every time why do we need a contest

Gene Hackman

Avatar: 45667 Mon Mar 09 04:05:35 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

n00Biff Posted:

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

why do u quote somthing and then not say anything in response?

Esperanza

Level 21 Emo Kid

You got BP? I will let you put it in my bum.

n00Biff Posted:

I was the alt of a ****ing fabulous person until The Suspender took me over.

U VIEWED MY ****ING DRAGONS fabulous person, NOW CLICK THEM.

Gene Hackman

Avatar: 45667 Mon Mar 09 04:05:35 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

zigzagoon Posted:

Because I am an unoriginal bastard.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

zigzagoon Posted:

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

gigerth Posted:

Lo! Log in to see images!

Echuu

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

gigerth Posted:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!