Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho post itt and i'll psychoanylise you like sigmund frued

Phlegmatic

[Pessimists]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

so yeah start by telling me what you think of your mother

sloth love c-
runk

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

your head is shaped like a banana

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

JOIN TEAM AWESOME NOW AND GET FREE LOLICON HENTAI!

im gay for ur mom

2krew2furous

Phlegmatic

[Pessimists]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

sloth love crunk Posted:

your head is shaped like a banana

you’re a ****ty poster, you like “crunk” and your favorite sin is sloth, so you’re a fine upstanding member of society. your obsession with bananas and head is a typical sign of a deeper fixation on male male reproductive organ, as well as submission to it

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

My mother likes The Office, and so she has absolutely no taste in television shows, and also her favorite character is Dwight Schrute and seriously, I think that Stanley is the best character. OH THAT SbumY BLACK MAN!

Not that I like the show.

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

genericangstyposter Posted:

My mother likes THAT SbumY BLACK MAN!

2krew2furous

sloth love c-
runk

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

ppl walk past you and point and lauygh at your banana shaped head and when you tell them to cut it out they just laugh coz a banana is screaming like a girl at them

Phlegmatic

[Pessimists]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

dongs Posted:

im gay for ur mom

you are quite an interesting case. you see your name is “dongs”, a code word for male genitalia, but your avatar is that of a pierced nipple, a sign of a submissive personality. the fact that you view women as masculine role models reflects an inherent lack of masculinity in yourself, so you’re not macho man gay, you’re either peter pan or pretty princess gay

Cyst

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

*********‘~~Dont ever regret anything that made you once smile******

“omg watch out! *flings snow at little girl*”

*little girl starts to run*

“Watch out again!” *throws shovel after her*

*runs faster*

*falls in snow laughing*

Phlegmatic

[Pessimists]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

My mother likes The Office, and so she has absolutely no taste in television shows, and also her favorite character is Dwight Schrute and seriously, I think that Stanley is the best character. OH THAT SbumY BLACK MAN!

Not that I like the show.

your username depicts you as one with low self-opinion, and your avatar is an open mouth, one of the most sexual symbols in psychology. your hate of your mother has developed into an oedipus complex, and you secretly desire to be her love slave because your many, many problems

sloth love c-
runk

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

head like a banana

ruin your bandana

Phlegmatic

[Pessimists]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Cyst Posted:

your avatar image takes the form of an easy, young woman, but such women do not have to pbum along little motivational copypastas in order to stay out of depression. in spite of this perceived power of yours, your meager reply suggests submission to this inevitable judgment, revealing that you have something to hide, fatty

Cyst

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

i do eat cookie douoh while playin world of warcfraft Log in to see images!

*********‘~~Dont ever regret anything that made you once smile******

“omg watch out! *flings snow at little girl*”

*little girl starts to run*

“Watch out again!” *throws shovel after her*

*runs faster*

*falls in snow laughing*

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

mai mum try 2 b more like a frien than a parent… mai friends r jalous & say she is a cool mum & it must b nice 2 haf a young mum u can do stuff w/ but sumtimes i wud like it if she cud act more like a parent… dun get me wrong i Log in to see images!

Hex Lady

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Phlegmatic Posted:

so yeah start by telling me what you think of your mother

she’s a **** with big mammary glands, half of this forum would wank to her. Log in to see images!

When theres no more room in hell, fine upstanding member of societys will walk the earth.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Pics?

Phlegmatic

[Pessimists]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

7u880y Posted:

mai mum try 2 b more like a frien than a parent… mai friends r jalous & say she is a cool mum & it must b nice 2 haf a young mum u can do stuff w/ but sumtimes i wud like it if she cud act more like a parent… dun get me wrong i Log in to see images!

you collect aids ribbons for various causes that do not effect you. why would you do this HINT:you called yourself a daddy’s girlyou only collect aids ribbons in the colors of arteries and veins. the cylindrical shape of the ribbons and their colors remind you of your father’s veiny male reproductive organ

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

youre freudian that means you have one ball its tru i read it in a book

2krew2furous

Phlegmatic

[Pessimists]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Hex Lady Posted:

she’s a **** with big mammary glands, half of this forum would wank to her. Log in to see images!

your avatar is a dust mite, suggesting that you have a problem with size specifically your wang size. you referred to your mother as a ****, suggesting a bad relationship. instead of using a human smiley, you chose a smiley of a dangerous sexual deviant: the furry

your mom got ****ed off at you for being a furry, you moved on into the conventions, but you never were and alpha male due to having a tiny male reproductive organ in an over-sexualized environment. this has caused your persecution complex(that all furries have) to swell enormously, coupled with your sick lifestyle you eventually came to see everything as sexual

Hex Lady

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Pics?

yah sure

MyMom

MyMom2

When theres no more room in hell, fine upstanding member of societys will walk the earth.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!