Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Business Why hello ForumWarz!

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo are you

who who who who

(no seriously what the ****)

SODOMY KING

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

who likes bum ****s

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Doctor Who Posted:

Bloody hell, I keep seeing that sign and I don’t know what it is supposed to mean!

Terribly sorry, I’m not entirely sure what happened. I blank out for one minute, and when I come to I discover I’ve written some kind of gibberish in the thread!

Anyway, Welcome to Forumwarz!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Doctor Who

Level 6 Re-Re

Tesfan Posted:

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo are you

who who who who

(no seriously what the ****)

Why I’m The Doctor! And I’m here to fix you all.

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Indeed, hello and a welcome, Doctor. Do enjoy your stay.

PLEASE GOD TAKE ME AWAY FROM ALL THIS PAIN AND SUFFERING AND ON ADVENTURES THROUGH SPACE AND TIME. SHOW ME THE BEAUTY OF THE UNIVERSE, EVEN THE HORRORS ARE BEAUTIFUL COMPARED TO THIS MEANINGLESS EXISTENCE I HAVE. THERE’S A VOID IN MY SOUL THAT CAN ONLY BE FILLED BY THE LOVE OF THE STARS!! SHOW ME THE ETERNAL LOVE OF THE STARS!!!

Gentlemen

Level 11 Re-Re

start your engines

desperate.

Gentlemen edited this message on 06/22/2008 11:09AM

emotion_blee-
ds

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Lame ^

Gentlemen

Level 11 Re-Re

start your engines

emotion_bleeds Posted:

Lame ^

terrible poster

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Sorry, I forgot to take my meds today. Thankfully my nurse just showed up and gave me a shot to calm me down.

emotion_blee-
ds

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Gentlemen Posted:

terrible poster

Why are you called gentlemen, and not gentleman..? You have a schizoid disorder? Haha. Also, your very clan name is wrong, should be gentlemens club. And you are most certainly no gentleman, either way Log in to see images!

emotion_bleeds edited this message on 06/22/2008 11:17AM

Doctor Who

Level 6 Re-Re

emotion_bleeds Posted:

Why are you called gentlemen, and not gentleman..? You have a schizoid disorder? Haha.

I believe his name is based off of a game called “Team Fortress Two”, but that’s just my basic knowledge of the joke! Hope you two can sort your differences though!

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Out in space they’re a sexy race

But aliens are not my piece of cake

Android sex and little male reproductive organs

Martians don’t give me no kicks

There’s just no kick with a little male reproductive organ

Doctor Who

Level 6 Re-Re

InaneAnomaly Posted:

Out in space they’re a sexy race

But aliens are not my piece of cake

Android sex and little male reproductive organs

Martians don’t give me no kicks

There’s just no kick with a little male reproductive organ

Quite… a song?

I’ve seen better mind you, but at least you tried.

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Doctor Who Posted:

Quite… a song?

I’ve seen better mind you, but at least you tried.

Yes, it’s a song called Deep Sexy Space by Lords Of Acid. I’m sure you’d quite like their stuff if you gave it a look.

So, while we’re on the subject of alien male reproductive organes, which races have the largest and smallest male reproductive organs? Log in to see images!

Doctor Who

Level 6 Re-Re

InaneAnomaly Posted:

Yes, it’s a song called Deep Sexy Space by Lords Of Acid. I’m sure you’d quite like their stuff if you gave it a look.

So, while we’re on the subject of alien male reproductive organes, which races have the largest and smallest male reproductive organs? Log in to see images!

I for one am not a purveyor of such knowledge… I leave that stuff up to my friend Captain Jack Harkness, if you don’t mind.

Doctor Who

Level 6 Re-Re

I do believe I have found TSB and enjoy to be the first and foremost klans in this area.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

I say you should forget about Martha. She was lame anyway. Let whatever monster has found her eat her. It’s for the best.

Then let someone kill you so you can regenerate again, because, frankly, your current iteration is annoying as hell.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

n00Biff Posted:

Dear Gods Please help me! I have been kidnapped by the galaxy’s most notorious pedophile. If he sticks his “sonic screwdriver” up my tender bum one more time I swear I’ll die …

Dear Dr Who,

I had no idea young Adric is in fact a homosexual and probably enjoys a round with the old sonic screwdriver. Your show is sort of an obscure PBS favorite over here across the pond and we are simply

not as aware of every little detail like your rabid homeslice fans.

Doctor Who

Level 6 Re-Re

n00Biff Posted:

Dear Dr Who,

I had no idea young Adric is in fact a homosexual and probably enjoys a round with the old sonic screwdriver. Your show is sort of an obscure PBS favorite over here across the pond and we are simply

not as aware of every little detail like your rabid homeslice fans.

... what show?

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

the real doctor calls himself the doctor not doctor who you fine upstanding member of society Log in to see images!

[quote]Golden Horde Posted:

I believe you, after all why should you guys cover it up?

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

Thi

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!