Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Whores I was molested as a kid

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

hon0r BalL TiCk Posted:

You stupid emo **** that told me there was an bum icon go Log in to see images!

No you fool that will just attract Janie and you will be in for a world of hurt!

Nana Nazi

Level 7 Re-Re

mary misanthrope Posted:

I shared with you about my enjoy at age 20, and since everybody was so supportive last time, I feel it is necessary for me to tell you about the time I was molested when I was 5 years old.

It was the summer of 1988, and I had just turned 5. I still had wilted balloons from my party in my bedroom, littering the floor. My Dad was working, and my Mom had a pottery clbum, so my parents hired a babysitter for the evening.

Our usual sitter was sick, so my Uncle Gary was over for the evening. He had filled in a few times before, and I liked him because he would play girly games with me (tea parties, My Little Pony, etc) and even made me a princess crown.

My brother was playing Nintendo in the living room. We were playing a princess pretend game, and he was my prince. For some reason, we went into my room to go get a toy or something.

He closed the door softly behind him. He said that he had a fun game he wanted to play with his little princess. He took off all of my clothes except my pink panties. I didn’t want him to see me, so I laid down on my stomach, and I started to flip through a book, looking at the pictures and chattering away, trying to steer his focus to perhaps the cute little kitten pictured on the cover.

He took out his male reproductive organ and started to rub it on me, through my panties. I pretended that it tickled, hoping he would stop (he knew I hated to be tickled).

He asked me if it tickled in a good way, and I said no. I got up and took off my panties, feeling that they were dirty because he touched them with his “thing”. I threw the tainted underwear under the bed, and took a few balloons and shoved them under the bed so nobody could see the object of my shame.

This was a mistake. I tried to go put new clothes on, but he wouldn’t let me. He made me… touch him… and gratify him with my tiny little hands. I told him that I didn’t like it, and that his “thingy” was weird looking and it made me want to laugh. He said it was good to laugh sometimes. And then he came, all over me.

He zipped his pants up and left the room. I could hear him start a bath. He took me to the bathroom and gave me a gentle bath. I was silent the whole time. He put me to bed, and told me that what happened was our special secret, and not to tell anybody.

I tried to hold it all in, scared my parents would reject me as damaged goods if I told them. I held it in for what felt like forever, but eventually it was too much for my little soul to bear and I told my mother. I never saw Uncle Gary again, and our family never discussed what happened that night again.

Sweet heart, take some advice from an old lady, and learn to toughen up!

You young ladies today have idea of how hard things can really be.

My father sold me out to a group of soldiers when I was ten, and they were none too gentle let me tell you!

But I lived and so did you.

Honestly, you ladies today are all so weak willed.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

ufff

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

:>

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

post your naked

QFE

Phariad

Avatar: 129763 Mon Jun 15 22:35:47 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 43 Troll

“Banned Camper”

Reported.

Sex stories involving children are considered CP in Canada.

Celerysteve Posted:

Phariad is p cool imo.

Goatse II Posted:

I think Phariad is a pretty cool guy.

Loose Johnny Posted:

Phariad is a pretty cool guy.

Now you can be a cool guy too: Troll Ambiance Mafiosi.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Good call.

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

FMWZ RMCP

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

http://grogflog.mybrute.com

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!