Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay so my girlfriend and my boyfriend had a fight

Udelar

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

and now they won’t talk to me or each other any moreLog in to see images! maybe theyll stop fighting

then my life will have been worth something i guess

MY PARENTS make me wear this stupid badge:

Steve Perry

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Udelar Posted:

and now they won’t talk to me or each other any moreLog in to see images! maybe theyll stop fighting

kill urself durrrr

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Soo… are you in a three way relationship, or are you just cheating on the both of them, or do they not know? Because any way… you’re a ****ing fabulous person! HAHA YOU TAKE male reproductive organ!

Steve Perry

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

genericangstyposter Posted:

HAHA YOU TAKE male reproductive organ!

its kewl dawg he emo every1 noes he a fabulous person

Qualjyn

[Team AWESOME]

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

here’s what you can do

a:Log in to see images!

b:Log in to see images!

c:Log in to see images!

d:Log in to see images!

Qualjyn

[Team AWESOME]

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

the choices are your and your alone

Steve Perry

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Qualjyn Posted:

dude ur postin kix da **** out of dem otha homos cuz u a strate g

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Udelar Posted:

even if you did kill yourself, your life will still be meaningless. your death, too, will be devoid of meaning, because you are nothing but an insignificant mote, a speck of dust in this universe. you are but a blip in space and time, and your existence and pbuming will be in due time forgotten. end your life, or continue living: it doesn’t really matter either way. there is no point to existence.

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Steve Perry Posted:

Qualjyn Posted:

dude ur postin kix da **** out of dem otha homos cuz u a strate g

how about you quit the circlejerks ?

Want to join Team Awesome ? – try posting here

Qualjyn

[Team AWESOME]

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

i dont even know the guy and hes all like MMM YOUR male reproductive organ MY MOWNTH GO GO GO and im like WOAH WOAH WOAH

Udelar

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Soo… are you in a three way relationship, or are you just cheating on the both of them, or do they not know? Because any way… you’re a ****ing fabulous person! HAHA YOU TAKE male reproductive organ!

they both know about each other and they’re good friends with each other (but they aren’t in bed with each other so its not a true three way)

monogamy is a lie perpetuated by those with political power to keep people pumping out babies… more taxpayers for the system so **** THAT NOIESE

but anyway yeah thats basically it

edit: uh oh my boyfriend sent me a text saying he wants to talk this won’t be good

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Wait, wait… so monogamy is a way to make “more babies,” right? But the female population exceeds the male population, right? Wouldn’t you make more babies by having multiple wives? PWND.

HAIL SATIN

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Wait, wait… so monogamy is a way to make “more babies,” right? But the female population exceeds the male population, right? Wouldn’t you make more babies by having multiple wives? PWND.

what are you a mormon

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

No. I don’t agree with polygamy. But I’m in a rut, because I don’t agree with fabulous persons, either.

Udelar

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

not for soceity as a whole just for you as an indeviduale the soceity grows at the same rate whether it is three women having one mans babies or three women having three mens babies

but if the first situyaschon is commanplace in a soceity you have a lot of unatached men who have nothing to lose by overthroing soceity so the current systme keeps people investered in sucess of the system

Dan0rz

Level 38 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Udelar Posted:

not for soceity as a whole just for you as an indeviduale the soceity grows at the same rate whether it is three women having one mans babies or three women having three mens babies

but if the first situyaschon is commanplace in a soceity you have a lot of unatached men who have nothing to lose by overthroing soceity so the current systme keeps people investered in sucess of the system

after reading this it is my consideration that you should kill yourself because it will stop u posting

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!