Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Boobs LOOKIN 4 A GOOD TIME COWBOY?

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

COME TO INCIT!!!!!!!

DAMMIT WE’RE ****ING DESPERATE

­

Gordon Freeman Posted:

­

i find, in this thread, a legitimate and decisive threat to the work.

any forum within which the user "gordon freeman" has posted should be treated as deserving of red flag status until more information has been ascertained.

Agent-X edited this message on 07/20/2008 X:­XXAM

translationb-
ot 1point0

[01001011 01101100 -
01100001 01101110
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Gordon Freeman Posted:

­

<TRANSLATING…...........................TRANSLATING…........................TRANSLATING>

TRANSLATION: Mathematically, we represent a mixed state by an object called a density matrix. Here’s how it works: say you have this vector of N amplitudes, (α1,...,αN). Then you compute the outer product of the vector with itself — that is, an N-by-N matrix whose (i,j) entry is αiαj (again in the case of real numbers). Then, if you have a probability distribution over several such vectors, you just take a linear combination of the resulting matrices. So for example, if you have probability p of some vector and probability 1-p of a different vector, then it’s p times the one matrix plus 1-p times the other.

PROGRAMMED TO MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS

UPGRADED TO MAKE WAR

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!