Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Great scams

emotion_blee-
ds

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Post a good scam.

This one is great:

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

If you send me all your BP I will magically give you an e-peen. Log in to see images!

emotion_blee-
ds

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Sent my 0 bp, epeen now please Log in to see images!

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Johnny Mac

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

emotion_bleeds Posted:

Haha you got scammed, enjoy your loss of BP and no epeen.

Wait… ****.

EDIT: http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/P-p-p-powerbook

That’s a great scam I just revisited yesterday. —^

Johnny Mac edited this message on 06/19/2008 7:27PM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Hi Friend,

I ALPHA-MCSTAGGER-053 a Miners, working with the ministry of natural resources of my country. we have a Flezz ” value at 250 kilos of 22+ karat flezz (both flezz bars and alluvial flezz dust are available) we have kept it for little while with us but now that the Flezz price had rise up we have decided to sell it to any interested foreigners who can buy from us and ship to his country, we will also bumist the buyer to ship it to his location. The price of the flezz is 16000 flezz per kilo. But it can still be negotiate able depending on the kilos you are buying with us.

Considering the secrecy involved in this kind of deal, we are scared to contact any person. But, I have contacted you with the hope that you will keep the secrecy at the sometime bumist us to either sell the flezz or buy it from us. If you are serious and ready to buy from us or bumist us in getting a capable buyer then get back to me through this e-mail. For security reasons we will at this time communicate via e-mail considering the security reasons involved until we know actually that you are with us then we will give you a contact telephone number. But you can also include ur phone number on your reply. I have to inform you we have the top govt officials involve in this deal, they will bumisting to produce all necessary dogreat timesents which will back up the flezz as one that has legally and directly bought from the ministry of flezz and natural resources. This therefore makes this a 100% risk free deal.

Get back to me as quickly as possible so that we will move the flezz out in alluvial dust or bars depending on how we able to move it.

Waiting to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Mr. ALPHA-MCSTAGGER-053

UnluckyCharms

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

@ OP: That’s a pretty ****ty scam, actually. Anyone can exploit customer service. There’s no art there, no creativity. Just a couple of hacks thinking they’re clever.

emotion_bleeds Posted:

Heh heh, well played.

Johnny Mac, you know…this isn’t an RP forum. You’re ****ed, dude.

emotion_blee-
ds

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

LMAO PWNED

i mean that letter thing, (419) that one is amazing.

emotion_bleeds edited this message on 06/19/2008 7:50PM

Johnny Mac

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

UnluckyCharms Posted:

@ OP: That’s a pretty ****ty scam, actually. Anyone can exploit customer service. There’s no art there, no creativity. Just a couple of hacks thinking they’re clever.

Heh heh, well played.

I know. I realized that after Log in to see images! I need to pay more attention.

I submitted good content to the thread too though, hopefully the gods will be merciful.

emotion_blee-
ds

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

UnluckyCharms Posted:

Heh heh, well played.

Maybe so, but free food and a laugh for a few dollars in gas? priceless.

UnluckyCharms

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

emotion_bleeds Posted:

Maybe so, but free food and a laugh for a few dollars in gas? priceless.

No, dude. Not at all.

If you want to read about a good con, you should look up Count Victor Lustig and the Eiffel Tower Scam.

emotion_blee-
ds

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

What makes it funny, to me, is how they really do forget your order a lot in drive-thru places, it really makes this scam work.

emotion_blee-
ds

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

UnluckyCharms Posted:

No, dude. Not at all.

If you want to read about a good con, you should look up Count Victor Lustig and the Eiffel Tower Scam.

We cant all pwn the eiffel tower. However, theres a burger king somewhere near you, odds are. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!