Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing Just though I'd say...

Evilboithing

Level 11 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I stumbled upon Forumwarez randomly about 3 days ago.. it’s like crack. I literally sit and watch my timer go down waiting agonisingly for my little counter to go up to the measly, yet fair (I’m not paying after all) four attempts at going medievil virtual webstyle.. I get to do exactly what a little part of me would love to on those damed ps3 forums. I get to ****slap whiney annoying idiots that make me want to strangle someone… I’d say, usually, I’m a well adjusted person but such forums take well adjusted people and well adjustedly anally enjoy them with toblerones wrapped in sandpaper until they feel like eating the sofa or punching small children… or worse… actually going outside and having a life.

anyway.. I’m thoroughly enjoying this chance to vent in a slightly purile yet satisfying manner ;P

I’d just like to express a job well done to all the people putting their time and effort to make this site work. Log in to see images!

huzzah tally-ho toodlepips! Cup of tea anyone? (yes I’m british ;P)

Ebt. x

p.s. I love the fact the interface tells me my login name is stupid… touche. Log in to see images!

Thank you, I worked really hard.

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

i think evil tart should check for wild****tiness maybe

nanafabulous personjesus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Nah, these dudes have slightly different posting styles. Wild****’s was a bit more frantic and insane.

Overspammer

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

*weep* this thread is lame *weep*

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

nananewfabulous person Posted:

Nah, these dudes have slightly different posting styles. Wild****’s was a bit more frantic and insane.

oh yeah i forgot that an illegal alt of a banned player wouldn’t attempt to change their posting styles in an effort to avoid detection

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Let’s remember we’re in Game Discussion. How about in here, we treat new players kindly, and hypothesize about their sexual preference and multiple-personality disorders elsewhere?

MC Banhammer edited this message on 06/19/2008 1:55PM

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

because i am not a monstrous homogay unlike some i could mention

Evilboithing

Level 11 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’ll come right out and say I have no idea what yer on about.. although I’m sure if I were an alt of a banned player I’d say that.. get to know me IRL .. friend me or talk to me on IDC and you’ll realis eI’m not actually whore****gamemunkee45.. I can’t really suggest anything else. Log in to see images! I’ll send ye me photo viaq tubmail if yer really doubtful (clothed and ofc if you promise not to laugh too much) anyway.. I apologise if my style has already been done.. I plan to refine once I get used to the rules and stuff ^_^

edit : and yes I’m a big homogay ;P only cause I don’t know the etiquette here yet mate… workin on it. if you have a real problem with me TM me.. I’ll see what I can do. Ebt.. xx

Evilboithing edited this message on 06/19/2008 2:02PM

Overspammer

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

WEEP this thread is WORTHLESS WEEP

Melted Fish

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

Whoa.

Someone from the almost-well-adjusted part of the internet got here.

This can’t end well.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Reminds me of Kaede from Inuyasha who seems to be the only person who prefers to use “ye” as if she’s somehow superior or just has some kind of brain damage.

Not that I’m implying anything.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Evilboithing Posted:

I’ll come right out and say I have no idea what yer on about.. although I’m sure if I were an alt of a banned player I’d say that.. get to know me IRL .. friend me or talk to me on IDC and you’ll realis eI’m not actually whore****gamemunkee45.. I can’t really suggest anything else. Log in to see images! I’ll send ye me photo viaq tubmail if yer really doubtful (clothed and ofc if you promise not to laugh too much) anyway.. I apologise if my style has already been done.. I plan to refine once I get used to the rules and stuff ^_^

edit : and yes I’m a big homogay ;P only cause I don’t know the etiquette here yet mate… workin on it. if you have a real problem with me TM me.. I’ll see what I can do. Ebt.. xx

look dude….what you have to understand is that while this game is indeed a place where you’re supposed to role-play trolls, the majority of trolls here are not role-playing and are, in actuality, forum trolls and complete male reproductive organs.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

Melted Fish Posted:

Someone from the almost-well-adjusted part of the internet got here.

i hope you’re joking

BirdofPrey Posted:

look dude….what you have to understand is that while this game is indeed a place where you’re supposed to role-play trolls, the majority of trolls here are not role-playing and are, in actuality, forum trolls and complete male reproductive organs.

shhh bop why are you being helpful

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Hey, leave newguy alone. At least give him the benefit of the doubt, ya bunch of witch-hunters!

Welcome, newguy.

Kawashiro

Level 20 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

I don’t know, the game seems kind of samey to me. I’m sure it’ll get better later.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!