Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock An Ephiphany.

-rocky-sadly-

[Brainfreeze]

Level 54 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

We are all humans. We eat. We sleep. We do lots of stuff. But are we really what we are? Do we have the concept which is called “will”? Do we really have a life of our own?

No. We have no will. We have no life to call our own. All we have is an unknown master. This master of which I speak of toys with one person. He makes one person here do his will and said person does it without thinking. Everyone has a master. 4 people might have 1 master. These masters toy with these people, as I’ve said earlier.

Now, some of you might say that we need to revolt against them. But even if you revolt, you’re still doing the will of your master. EVERYTHING you do is according to the will of your master. Why they do this? We may never know.

Who am I? It’s not important. It is just important for you all to know this little factoid. Have a good day.

Melted Fish

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

hey, man

causality’s a ****, but don’t get so huffy, man

actually, yeah, do some huffing

there’s some good **** you can huff, man

**** i’m hungry

my_mother

Avatar: 43437 Sun Nov 23 19:27:56 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Emo Kid

my woman's genitals smells like freedom

-rocky-sadly- Posted:

We are all humans. We eat. We sleep. We do lots of stuff. But are we really what we are? Do we have the concept which is called “will”? Do we really have a life of our own?

No. We have no will. We have no life to call our own. All we have is an unknown master. This master of which I speak of toys with one person. He makes one person here do his will and said person does it without thinking. Everyone has a master. 4 people might have 1 master. These masters toy with these people, as I’ve said earlier.

Now, some of you might say that we need to revolt against them. But even if you revolt, you’re still doing the will of your master. EVERYTHING you do is according to the will of your master. Why they do this? We may never know.

Who am I? It’s not important. It is just important for you all to know this little factoid. Have a good day.

SODOMY KING

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

-rocky-sadly- Posted:

I’m not human…....die

“The thing’s hollow – it goes on forever – and – oh my God – it’s full of mammary glands!” – Dave Bowman

SODOMY KING

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Died

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Re-Re

Well you're not my "master" so I'm gonna disregard all that, bye.

-rocky-sadly-

[Brainfreeze]

Level 54 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

200KillerWasps Posted:

I’m not human…....die

Now this is interesting. Someone who isn’t human. I haven’t gotten out much, apparently.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

good thread, imo

-rocky-sadly-

[Brainfreeze]

Level 54 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

Died Posted:

Well you're not my "master" so I'm gonna disregard all that, bye.

I know I’m not your master. Someone else is. We don’t know these masters. We just live in this place called “Flamebate”. We say things to each other, do our thing, and then move on. Those things that we do, our masters make us do it. Thus, we have no true will. What you said just now? That’s what your master wants you to say. Don’t believe me? Stay blind to the truth, then.

Died

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Re-Re

If that were true then all of what you're saying is what your master wants you to say and it obviously a lie to trick everyone,
 and who controls the masters?  Or do all masters have a master?

Died edited this message on 06/20/2008 5:49PM

Alice Liddell

[Rutledge Asylum]

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

there are ways to…

open your mind to other possibilities~

‘twas brillig, and the slithy toves

did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

all mimsy were the borogoves,

and the mome raths outgrabe

-rocky-sadly-

[Brainfreeze]

Level 54 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

Died Posted:

If that were true then all of what you're saying is what your master wants you to say and it obviously a lie to trick everyone,
 and who controls the masters?  Or do all masters have a master?

I’m unsure of whether the masters are under the control of someone. I bumume that they’re like us, in a way. As for how I’m saying this, it is possible that my master wants all of you to know this. However I do not believe that this is a lie. I just know that it’s the truth.

Goth_Jesus

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

The_Fact_Is

[SRSLY]

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

-rocky-sadly- Posted:

I started using a tinfoil hat and things really cleared up for me Log in to see images!

So is this about like s&m or something?

-rocky-sadly-

[Brainfreeze]

Level 54 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

So is this about like s&m or something?

No. “Master” is synonymous to “controller” in this case.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!