Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Am I doing something wrong?

Prosthetic_m-
ind

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

ok, not going to spoil anything, but things get much easier at level 8.

Edit: for the forums I was previously having issues with.

Prosthetic_mind edited this message on 11/09/2007 5:45PM

Zenzirouj

[Didactic Existenti-
alism Dilettantes
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I keep seeing names that aren’t links and people who have no profile link. Does this mean their accounts were deleted?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I don’t think I’ve deleted any accounts so maybe it’s another problem? Do you have an example?

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Zenzirouj Posted:

I keep seeing names that aren’t links and people who have no profile link. Does this mean their accounts were deleted?

I believe those people simply don’t have a profile, which causes their names to be unlinked. If you don’t type anything into the profile, other people won’t be able to see your E-Peens, Friends, Stall etc. An example of this would be Prosthetic_mind whose name is plain text as opposed to a link.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

eponymous_ennui Posted:

Zenzirouj Posted:

I believe those people simply don’t have a profile, which causes their names to be unlinked. If you don’t type anything into the profile, other people won’t be able to see your E-Peens, Friends, Stall etc. An example of this would be Prosthetic_mind whose name is plain text as opposed to a link.

Oh yes, this.

I misunderstood and thought you meant people’s names who were linked yet did not have a profile.

If your profile isn’t enabled, people can’t click through.

kinky_gerl87

[the abyss]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Damn, I’ve been consistently getting pwned by the KKK and I’ve been unable to move on. Even with a Charisma of 8 (inclusive of +2 from items) I’m not getting enough flezz at level 6 to be able to cover the healing expenses required to pwn and XSS it at the same time. Is it just my build, or are other Camwhores having this problem too?

The early levels were a piece of cake for me, but now I’m just in this rut and it’s mildly annoying. Log in to see images!

UNDead-bUgGeR

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

kinky_gerl87 Posted:

Damn, I’ve been consistently getting pwned by the KKK and I’ve been unable to move on. Even with a Charisma of 8 (inclusive of +2 from items) I’m not getting enough flezz at level 6 to be able to cover the healing expenses required to pwn and XSS it at the same time. Is it just my build, or are other Camwhores having this problem too?

The early levels were a piece of cake for me, but now I’m just in this rut and it’s mildly annoying. Log in to see images!

I’m giving this a shot tomorrow with my new attack. At level five I was getting destroyed. I was getting to the last two or three threads without it, using quite a few items, so I’m hoping to actually get it to work now.

Also nice avatar Log in to see images! UNDead-bUgGeR edited this message on 11/10/2007 12:57PM

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!