Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Am I doing something wrong?

Prosthetic_m-
ind

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’ve been stuck trying to take down the furries/rpers for the last several days, but their threads have way too much health. As a troll, I can only dish out about 55 damage with my main attack and fap, but each thread has like 200 health, and I keep getting hit really hard. I’ve basically given up and have now spent several days just running the kkk forum in an attempt to actually level. I managed to make it through the government forum by the skin of my teeth, using up about 700 flezz worth of items. I’m beginning to think that the troll is seriously underpowered.

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Prosthetic_mind Posted:

I’ve been stuck trying to take down the furries/rpers for the last several days, but their threads have way too much health. As a troll, I can only dish out about 55 damage with my main attack and fap, but each thread has like 200 health, and I keep getting hit really hard. I’ve basically given up and have now spent several days just running the kkk forum in an attempt to actually level. I managed to make it through the government forum by the skin of my teeth, using up about 700 flezz worth of items. I’m beginning to think that the troll is seriously underpowered.

Hmm, I don’t know. I didn’t have too much of a trouble with both the government forum and the furries, though the RPers gave me a bit of a headache. Ironic, that, since I’m a roleplaying genius myself. Did you help out Opheliamammary glandsupp and get her Poetry attack, or is that for Emo Kids only? I found it to be of immense help, being able to one-shot some threads with that alone even.

Are you trying to XSS/FBO the forums at the same time as pwn them? That may be the problem here, seeing how the difficulty is increased greatly if you try to do both of them at the same time: that’s over 20 attacks wasted on a single forum.

Flayer

[Camwhore Love]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

According to the developers of Forumwarz the Camwhore has the least amount of high level accounts while Troll and Emo Kid are tied equally at the top.

Prosthetic_m-
ind

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

nah, I haven’t gotten any special troll missions. I completed the Shallow Esophagus mission, and now no one will talk to me, and I bumume I need to complete the FBO missions to continue. I haven’t been xssing or FBOing new forums because I don’t have the flezz to cover healing items. I can make the KKK forum in 1 run without healing though, so I’ve been doing that.

frisky_sanch-
ez_1

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I’m stuck even earlier on Fitness/KKK. Log in to see images!

Maybe I screwed up my character development and fallen off the wayside.

I’m wondering if there’s some discord with the cost-per-ego of the higher level items.

I seem to get pummeled in the FF forum and barely do any damage even with fap+LOL. They also deal a lot of damage and I can’t buy enough healing items to keep up.

Obviously it’s not impossible; curious if anyone has any strategies/ideas or am I right about the healing items ratio thing?

Prosthetic_m-
ind

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

With healing items you want to get the highest rate possible that is under your max ego, as well as one or two of the lesser ones. I think I mostly used smileprin xrs and straight smileprins, but I leveled up to (level 6?) after I lost on it once or twice.

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

frisky_sanchez_1 Posted:

I’m stuck even earlier on Fitness/KKK. Log in to see images!

Maybe I screwed up my character development and fallen off the wayside.

I’m wondering if there’s some discord with the cost-per-ego of the higher level items.

I seem to get pummeled in the FF forum and barely do any damage even with fap+LOL. They also deal a lot of damage and I can’t buy enough healing items to keep up.

Obviously it’s not impossible; curious if anyone has any strategies/ideas or am I right about the healing items ratio thing?

The more expensive healing items also heals more Ego per flezz, so it’s always a good idea to buy them instead whenever you can afford it. Remember that, after you heal up, you’ll be hit again before you can launch your next attack: factor that into account whenever deciding which Smileprin to buy. That said, always keep one or two of the second highest level of healing items handy for the times when you just need to get one more attack into the last thread and you don’t really want to waste the Smileprin XR just to Helmet Bash the thread’s last point of Ego away.

I can’t speak for Trolls, but as an Emo Kid I find myself not needing to use more than 4 XR XRs and 1 Tearsdrop per thread even in the more powerful forums, epic boss forums excluded. It’s usually a good idea to buy a good item that gives you decent stat boosts instead of frontloading on heals. Offense is always better than defense, since you always go first in threads.

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Flayer Posted:

According to the developers of Forumwarz the Camwhore has the least amount of high level accounts while Troll and Emo Kid are tied equally at the top.

I’m wondering whether I’ve made some poor choices on my upgrades, or if camwhores just have a really tough time at the later forums. I wasn’t able to beat the Coral Springs Nuclear Generating Station forum as level 10 and using my flezz on stocking up on the +100/+50 ego/sexiness items. I figured I would be able to beat the forums since most of the players close to me in the cred leaderboard seems to have pulled it off, but I’m not sure how many of them are camwhores.
7u880y edited this message on 11/09/2007 7:04AM

Cyst

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I still can’t beat the RP forums or furry forums even with 400-500 flez worth of items Log in to see images!

kinky_gerl87

[the abyss]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Cyst Posted:

I still can’t beat the RP forums or furry forums even with 400-500 flez worth of items Log in to see images!

Oh, ****.

I’m ****ed, ain’t I? Log in to see images!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

kinky_gerl87 Posted:

Cyst Posted:

Oh, ****.

I’m ****ed, ain’t I? Log in to see images!

From what I can tell, yeah, things get hard for us somewhere in the middle of chapter 1. I’m sure it all balances out eventually.

cHeErLeAdEr_-
FiSh-69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Man don’t tell me that I picked the clbum it’s impossible to beat the game with Log in to see images!

Halberd

[Emo Is The Lonelie-
st Number
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

cHeErLeAdEr_FiSh-69 Posted:

Man don’t tell me that I picked the clbum it’s impossible to beat the game with Log in to see images!

Are you kidding? You have a clbum that you can heal and offense buff with at the same time. Just keep beating up on the hardest board that you can without using any items and collect a day or two’s shipments, the more cred you get the better your items will be, so you’ll keep getting more expensive junk.

Also, save up for the +50 sexyness shoes that cost several thousand, ignore the rest. The mbumive sexyness boost will help tons.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

Halberd Posted:

Are you kidding? You have a clbum that you can heal and offense buff with at the same time. Just keep beating up on the hardest board that you can without using any items and collect a day or two’s shipments, the more cred you get the better your items will be, so you’ll keep getting more expensive junk.

Also, save up for the +50 sexyness shoes that cost several thousand, ignore the rest. The mbumive sexyness boost will help tons.

the +2 offense makes things a slight bit more easy, but the 30-35 damage it heals winds up being +15-20 damage healed.

with my level 8 attack (call the fuzz, heh) i’m finding that buffing seems more and more something to do when I’ve got no other attacks.

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

In my experience it’s not the sexiness that’s a problem, it’s ego. The camwhore heal/buff was nice when you got it, but now it feels like an ability to stall.

The Pump Me Up ability rarely seems to make me able to kill a thread in less turns that I otherwise would. What it does is heal me for a bit more than a thread attack and it is essentially free, or at least very cheap to use since the buff almost always allows you to finish a thread of with one of the less sexiness costly attacks. The most important thing the buff does, which is quite usefull, is that by being able to ‘stall’ every 3rd turn you get to use Threaten to the Contact Authorities and Bad Poetry attacks more often as spending turns stalling with Pump Me Up will lower the countdown on the stronger attacks.

Cubear Posted:

with my level 8 attack (call the fuzz, heh) i’m finding that buffing seems more and more something to do when I’ve got no other attacks.

Yeah, this is what I’m trying to say.

7u880y edited this message on 11/09/2007 8:46AM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

All clbumes have beaten the game already, although emo kids certainly seem to have had an easier time. We definitely plan to balance each to make experience more “smooth” but we want to have a lot of data first.

SynVisions

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

eponymous_ennui Posted:

The more expensive healing items also heals more Ego per flezz, so it’s always a good idea to buy them instead whenever you can afford it. Remember that, after you heal up, you’ll be hit again before you can launch your next attack: factor that into account whenever deciding which Smileprin to buy. That said, always keep one or two of the second highest level of healing items handy for the times when you just need to get one more attack into the last thread and you don’t really want to waste the Smileprin XR just to Helmet Bash the thread’s last point of Ego away.

Unfortunately this doesn’t seem to be true, at least with my frugality of 3 and also seemingly for the baseline. Maybe it’s different for you due to a higher frugality and rounding on the low numbers.

For me, the ego/flezz if you work your way from smallest healing item to largest healing item is:

This isn’t to say you don’t want to buy the big ones – you can’t get anything done if you don’t. On the other hand, it is still a huge money sink no matter how you slice it.

SynVisions edited this message on 11/09/2007 11:35AM

Zenzirouj

[Didactic Existenti-
alism Dilettantes
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

To any emos who pwned the nuke plant forums, what level were you at? I haven’t gone in yet, but if I’m just gonna get my bum handed to me I’d like to know beforehand.

RVWinkle

[Cant Be Friends]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Prosthetic_mind Posted:

At level 7 I pwned and XSS’ed both of those forums. On each one I had to use 5 of those +100 healing items so the cost was about 750 per forum. Fortunately the financial rewards double your investment.

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

Prosthetic_mind Posted:

If you get the sealskin coat from Illegalities, the furries will only do three to five damage to you per attack, making pwning an XSSing them a piece of cake. Bring douchebaggery items because you’ll run out otherwise, the furries have a ****load of HP. The RPers are a little harder than that, but they have way fewer HP than the furries to make up for it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!