Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art D&D Interest Check

kinky_gerl87

[the abyss]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

genericangstyposter Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

So let’s get on with making the worst fears of fundie parents come true!

So we’re gay pagan transsexuals in a rock band?

How do you become gay and transsexual at the same time? Does that mean you dress up in girls clothing and hit on other girls, or do you hit on other guys in drag, or do you dress up in drag and hit on other straight guys, or….

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

kinky_gerl87 Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

So let’s get on with making the worst fears of fundie parents come true!

So we’re gay pagan transsexuals in a rock band?

How do you become gay and transsexual at the same time? Does that mean you dress up in girls clothing and hit on other girls, or do you hit on other guys in drag, or do you dress up in drag and hit on other straight guys, or….

Why does everyone mix up transsexual with transvestite? I always bumumed transsexual means getting a sex change.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

A transsexual is someone who is born one gender, but believes that they should be the other one. A transvestite is someone who dresses in woman’s clothing for sexual pleasure or for other reasons. A transsexual doesn’t have to have a sex change, though.

EDIT: Also, the name of the rock band is “ABORTION CLINIC.”

genericangstyposter edited this message on 11/17/2007 10:07PM

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

And we do the soundtrack for Manhunt 3.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Sabre_Justice Posted:

And the next Michael Moore film.

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Sabre_Justice Posted:

And the Democrat campaign.

Did we miss anything? Also, I suck at writing bios.

Night Gaunt

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Sabre_Justice Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

And we still live in our parents basements and practice our music until after midnight in the garage.

And we don’t turn down the bbum when they ask us to. Log in to see images!

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Night Gaunt Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

And we still live in our parents basements and practice our music until after midnight in the garage.

And we don’t turn down the bbum when they ask us to. Log in to see images!

And we play Dungeons and Dragons. Log in to see images! Sabre_Justice edited this message on 11/17/2007 11:27PM

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Sabre_Justice Posted:

And we play Dungeons and Dragons. Log in to see images!

And we post on internet forums as to how much our life sucks, and how our parents oppress us and never understand the depth of our sorrow and oh black miasma running down my face, the pain in my empty life is echoing with dull bbum as the metallic taste of my blood spits in my mouth and leaves me like that ****ing ****.

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

eponymous_ennui Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

And we post on internet forums as to how much our life sucks, and how our parents oppress us and never understand the depth of our sorrow and oh black miasma running down my face, the pain in my empty life is echoing with dull bbum as the metallic taste of my blood spits in my mouth and leaves me like that ****ing ****.

And then we mock other people and expose ourselves to horrors beyond imagining, and revel in them. And we dress up in animal mascot costumes and have orgies.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Sabre_Justice Posted:

eponymous_ennui Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

And then we mock other people and expose ourselves to horrors beyond imagining, and revel in them. And we dress up in animal mascot costumes and have orgies.

Oh, my. Now we’re just getting silly.

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Sabre_Justice Posted:

eponymous_ennui Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

Yes. Yes we are. Log in to see images!

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Sabre_Justice Posted:

eponymous_ennui Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

Sabre has a fascinating imagination. Why, just the other day he was telling me about this place where people dress up in… what did you call it, Sabre, “fursuits”? Yes, I think that was it. And they would go at each other in a peculiar fashion they called “yiffing”. Of course, that would never happen, ha ha ha ha ha!

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

eponymous_ennui Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

eponymous_ennui Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

Sabre has a fascinating imagination. Why, just the other day he was telling me about this place where people dress up in… what did you call it, Sabre, “fursuits”? Yes, I think that was it. And they would go at each other in a peculiar fashion they called “yiffing”. Of course, that would never happen, ha ha ha ha ha!

Quite. *pipe*

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

eponymous_ennui Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

eponymous_ennui Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

Quite. *pipe*

Oh, you’d be surprised, chaps. There are even those who tell them to go do it in Hell. It is quite the fabulous person world we live in…

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Well, I think that about concludes today’s session, what with Gaunt and Generic off to bed already. I’ll love to hear some feedback and/or comments as to the game so far: where I can improve, what you’ll like to see and so on. Stuff like that.

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I can see why people don’t like forum-based RPing, but this seems to work so far. I’ll be waiting for you guys tomorrow.

I could have sworn I had taken Listen as a skill…

Night Gaunt

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Forum based roleplaying is a little weird to start but I’m still having fun. You managed to make three guys who hate each other work together and that’s pretty impressive. No complaints so far, the plot seems really interesting already.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Hey, my guy doesn’t hate either of you. He finds you both quite amusing, which means he probably won’t find you that expendable.

But seriously, I’m having a lot of fun! :-D

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

More or less same here. Zak has worked with worse, after all…

Funny thing is, he hates dungeons. I’ll reveal why later.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!