Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll Klan Vanilla Suggestions Thread

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

well they’ll be able to purchase more artillery cards, but they wont be able to win, generally.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Veer Posted:

make it so when you’re in a raid you can’t get solo scoops

I’M A GENIUS

makes sense to me

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

i half expected it to be that way from the start

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

well they’ll be able to purchase more artillery cards, but they wont be able to win, generally.

You’re awfully confident.

Stab

Avatar: 35803 2014-05-04 02:16:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Change klan vanilla to another type of scoop entirely and have this new scoop type be a domination side game. You won’t be able to trade klan scoops for cards (except maybe only for use on this one type of scoop). I suppose either whoever gets the most in a bracket would earn one medal, but having cards available for just these scoops would probably be more fun. This gives klans the edge on only one medal a week, and the other four would be fair game for everyone.

Stab edited this message on 07/09/2008 6:08AM

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Stab Posted:

Change klan vanilla to another type of scoop entirely and have this new scoop type be a domination side game. You won’t be able to trade klan scoops for cards (except maybe only for use on this one type of card). I suppose either whoever gets the most in a bracket would earn one medal, but having cards available for just these scoops would probably be more fun. This gives klans the edge on only one medal a week, and the other four would be fair game for everyone.

That isn’t a bad idea at all. Log in to see images!

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Was trying to edit, but I fail at alts.

kittiejenn edited this message on 07/09/2008 6:07AM

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Another suggestion – instead of only awarding klan vanilla for 12 forums pwned, award it for every time you get a larger number of forums within a single raid. So you’d get a vanilla at 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, up to 30whatever etc. Raid cannot be restarted for 48 (?) hours.

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

I have worst ****ing ideas in the entire world!

How about you simply make it so that you only get vanilla from sections of the raid you contributed to? Like if you just press click raid and sit there nothing happens.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Another suggestion – instead of only awarding klan vanilla for 12 forums pwned, award it for every time you get a larger number of forums within a single raid. So you’d get a vanilla at 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, up to 30whatever etc. Raid cannot be restarted for 48 (?) hours.

That might lead to more scoops in an individual raid, but with fewer raids allowed, that might just work.

One minor change: Instead of placing the restriction on the raid timer, place the restriction on the character. I doubt it’s just our klan, but I know we have a good number of people spread all over the place. It’s hard to get all of us together at the same time to do a raid and I’d hate to see the “Old World” people screwed out of raids because one of us here in the States happened to be running visits and started a raid.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Thingysomeone Posted:

How about you simply make it so that you only get vanilla from sections of the raid you contributed to? Like if you just press click raid and sit there nothing happens.

I’m not sure this is a problem, honestly. Ep2Beta made it clear before that they don’t generally allow that and neither does Brainfreeze. Although the only exception to that rule (in our book – dunno about Ep2Beta) is for the coordinators of the raid. Someone who’s contributing by counting or leading the raid should be able to benefit as well.

Velveteen

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

it is certainly frowned upon in Ep 2 Beta, and if it looks like they’re just mooching consistently and never contributing, I’d probably give em the boot

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

3:26PMSIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER: PPL IN KLANS < 10 PPL SHOULD have a seperate dom grouping than the large raiding klans

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!