Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout ✈ ▌▌

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)



Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

EXCELLENT THREAD

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

I lolled right when I saw the topic.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

noice

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

A++++ would read again

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

just going to point out bop is a jew here

draw your own conclusions???

Gentlemen

Level 11 Re-Re

start your engines

**** you

you stole it so fast

✈ ▌▌

Gentlemen

Level 11 Re-Re

start your engines

props and a fine upstanding member of society

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Gentlemen Posted:

**** you

you stole it so fast

✈ ▌▌

balck man

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Jews did WTC. BoPpy = Meccsican Jew

UnluckyCharms

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

♪♫

iViva la revolución!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Gentlemen Posted:

props and a fine upstanding member of society

He cannot reach his wee wee. Log in to see images!

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

ScreamOfCons-
ciousness

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 16 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

scullyangel Posted:

He cannot reach his wee wee. Log in to see images!

Dios mío, ino wonder he looks so angry!

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

FREEMASONS DID WTC

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

the formatting on this page is broken.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

I TOTALLY FOUND THIS IMAGE ON MY OWN.

CAPTAIN SODA

[THE BURGER KING BI-
RTHDAY POWAR CLUB
]

Level 12 Re-Re

LEGALLY PATENTED THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK

REQUEST MOVE TO FULL OF ONE

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

BirdofPrey Posted:



Click here to give me internets!

View/click my draginz please

having expected the thread to be of terrorist origin, thus providing a mild reason for inquiry, i instead find the thread to be little but a joke in poor taste.

there is nothing to see here.

Agent-X edited this message on 07/19/2008 X:­XXAM

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

_                                                        
          ./ |   _________________                                   
         /  /   /  __________    //\_                                
       /'  /   |  (__________)  ||.' `-.________________________     
      /   /    |    __________  ||`._.-'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`    
     /    \     \__(__________)__\/                                 
    |      `\                                                        
    |        |                                ___________________    
    |        |___________________...-------'''- - -  =- - =  - = `.  
   /|        |                   \-  =  = -  -= - =  - =-   =  - =|  
  ( |        |                    |= -= - = - = - = - =--= = - = =|  
   \|        |___________________/- = - -= =_- =_-=_- -=_=-=_=_= -|  
    |        |                   ```-------...___________________.'  
    |________|                                                       
      \    /                                       _                 
      |    |                              ,,,,,,, /=\                
    ,-'    `-,       /\___________       (\\\\||=|                
    |        |       \/~~~~~~~~~~~`       ^^^^^^^ \=/                
    `--------'                                     `                 

THIS HAMMER, SCREWDRIVER, NAIL, AND SCREW WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND THEIR 
HEARTFELT SORROW AT THE TRAGEDY THAT TOOK PLACE ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2001

WE WILL NEVER FORGET THE DAMAGE THAT WAS DONE TO THE PEOPLE OF THIS  
GREAT NATION ON THAT FATEFUL DAY                                     

WE ALL BOW OUR HEADS SILENTLY (EXCEPT FOR THE SCREWDRIVER WHO DOESN'T
REALLY HAVE A HEAD)    

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!