Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 2 Forum visits today ?

Haydn

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Same.

neongrey

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

No refresh here, either, I don’t think. Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

InsertCoins Posted:

Same here. Evil trout broke forumwarz.

Fixed. As it turns out date math is confusing Log in to see images!

Gedt

Avatar: 801 2009-10-15 04:27:27 -0400

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 47 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Oh nvm.. i r slowpoke.

Gedt edited this message on 11/08/2007 9:33AM

midge

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Goddamnit. If it wasn’t for the **** up yestarday (missed 1 visit) I would have finished episode one then Log in to see images! midge edited this message on 11/08/2007 10:52AM

Turk

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Question regarding visits. I’m at 0 right now. Joined on the 9th. Am I supposed to get 4 visits per day? Do they add up if I don’t play a day? Or is it a flat 4 visits a day? Because I played the 9th and then did not return till last night using up my 4 days it was showing I had.

kinky_gerl87

[the abyss]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Turk Posted:

Question regarding visits. I’m at 0 right now. Joined on the 9th. Am I supposed to get 4 visits per day? Do they add up if I don’t play a day? Or is it a flat 4 visits a day? Because I played the 9th and then did not return till last night using up my 4 days it was showing I had.

Currently visits don’t carry over to the next day, though I wish they did. Log in to see images!

Cyst

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

kinky_gerl87 Posted:

Turk Posted:

Currently visits don’t carry over to the next day, though I wish they did. Log in to see images!

Me too, I don’t play on weekends so I lose out on a lot then.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

We’re probably going to implement carrying over, just have to run it by the team and make sure we all agree.

Turk

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

What you should do is offer a pay option for unlimited turns. I would much rather pay you guys 10 bucks a month than say Hellgate London. Not that I’m saying the price point should be 10 bucks. Just an idea. I play at work and get frustrated that it says 0 forum visits.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

the big issue is that people willing to shell out money would then top the leaderboards.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

We’ve talked about it as a team and haven’t agreed fully yet. I’m glad you like the game so far Log in to see images!

I personally feel that if people could buy more turns then the competitive aspect of forumwarz (right now it’s just leaderboards but we plan on adding more) would be all out of whack and unfair to the unpaying players.

I’m currently mulling over the idea of being able to buy another forum visit or two for a small fee, but you could also buy it with enough flezz. So the people who can’t afford to upgrade their account can achieve it through some hard work.

Turk

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

The leaderboard didn’t even enter my head. But that is a good point. Keep up the good work.

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Turk Posted:

What you should do is offer a pay option for unlimited turns.

Yeah that would break the game ridiculously. And some people might even set up a bot to grind the forums.

However charging people for some features (avatars,name change,changing other people’s avatar) would probably be cool.

FancyUterus

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I got forums visits but no deliveries.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

You only receive deliveries for the cred you earned in the 24 hours since the last delivery.

FancyUterus

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Ah, OK, that makes sense.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!