Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ emo kid attacks

emotion_blee-
ds

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I was just wondering, is the “i have issues” (attack 30) the strongest one emo kids can get? I just hit level 10, and that’s the strongest one i got (besides ophelias) Just seems pretty low powered compared to the poetry. What strength are the best attacks for the other clbumes, compared?

Scargrrrl

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

It may start at 30, but with high offense it can get up to 60-70, after you’ve taken some ego damage it can quickly exceed 100.

Scargrrrl edited this message on 06/18/2008 9:48AM

emotion_blee-
ds

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

My offense is 14, it does hit pretty well with that factor and the low ego thing. That’s what i wanted to know though, if it was our best attack or if there was a glitch in my game. Thank you Log in to see images!

Fart Salesman

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

yall still overpowered.Log in to see images!

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

My emokid hits around 100 with it each time. Of course he only has like 15 ego and can only speed run low low forums.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

15 ego? WTF? I don’t think he could survive your average level 3 forum.

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Wow, with 15 ego, you can’t go into ANY of the higher forums at all, can you? I’m pretty sure that by the time you get to KKK the forum hits harder than that, unless you have really high defense.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

windandwater Posted:

Wow, with 15 ego, you can’t go into ANY of the higher forums at all, can you? I’m pretty sure that by the time you get to KKK the forum hits harder than that, unless you have really high defense.

defense does nothing for damage (or at least very very very very little)

it’s mostly %dodge/avoid

even with high defense he wouldn’t last unless he one shot every thread

Cheng

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

with 15 ego he wouldn’t a turn or two on higher level forums without huge amounts of consumables.

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Well, if he hits over 100 with I Have Issues flat (no damage modifier), then he might be able to OHKO threads and take no damage. It really depends on how hard his other attacks hit, too, unless he just pops a pill and uses the same attack again.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!