Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me Please remove the DML as a troll item

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

And add it as a re-re item.

This way we won’t see trolls with the DML blatantly owning everything, and then if trolls are buffed it won’t further imbalance the DML vs non-DML comparison. (That is, +10 damage on a normal troll would be approximately +30 damage on a DML troll)

Plus it’d be hilarious on a re-re.

Tarman edited this message on 06/18/2008 1:02AM

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

also please give trolls 99 charisma and luck

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

A male reproductive organ-Slap Attack that does 1000 damage and has a Refresh of 1 would also be unbalancing.

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Request this thread be moved to Whiny ****es.

Seriously though, the DML isn’t all that great. Not yet, anyway. It’s useful mainly for pwning challenge forums (not that big of a deal) and making Trolls better able to compete in Domination. And even then you’re going to spend most of your money even if you only play for medals every other week.

Totally agree with the idea of giving Re-Res a superitem that would take them months or years of grinding to afford.

LemGambino

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Why should only Trolls have a superweapon? I say the other clbumes should have items of their own, not exactly with the same stats as the DML, but it would make it more or less even if every clbum had some kind of superweapon/superarmor. Plus, it would make them totally sexy. Log in to see images!

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

i think the non-trolls here have forgotten how much trolls suck right now. (not talking about in regards to super-forums). i actually think the dml should be made better, i.e. lower upkeep cost.

edit – and in regards to above post, **** that. how would giving superior clbumes the same kind of super-item make anything ‘even’?

edit edit – though of course i wouldn’t be averse to other clbumes getting them once clbumes are rebalanced.

BirdofPrey edited this message on 06/18/2008 2:00AM

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

LemGambino Posted:

Why should only Trolls have a superweapon? I say the other clbumes should have items of their own, not exactly with the same stats as the DML, but it would make it more or less even if every clbum had some kind of superweapon/superarmor. Plus, it would make them totally sexy. Log in to see images!

haha,,,no

trolls rely on items more than other clbumes

therefore our items should be better

emo and camwhore are doing just fine

edit- also as bop said trolls suck atm and need something to boost them up (plus i heard DML sucks bum)

gigerth edited this message on 06/18/2008 2:12AM

LemGambino

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

BirdofPrey Posted:

i think the non-trolls here have forgotten how much trolls suck right now. (not talking about in regards to super-forums). i actually think the dml should be made better, i.e. lower upkeep cost.

edit – and in regards to above post, **** that. how would giving superior clbumes the same kind of super-item make anything ‘even’?

edit edit – though of course i wouldn’t be averse to other clbumes getting them once clbumes are rebalanced.

It was just an idea, and you’re right. I don’t know how the other clbumes play, but having played other RPGs, I just wanted things balanced. Then again, giving everyone superweapons might only serve to break the game. =P

LemGambino edited this message on 06/18/2008 2:14AM

SODOMY KING

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

other clbumes should get super items too thatd just be cool guyz

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

LemGambino Posted:

It was just an idea, and you’re right. I don’t know how the other clbumes play, but having played other RPGs, I just wanted things balanced. Then again, giving everyone superweapons might only serve to break the game. =P

to clarify, in an ideal world i would totally agree with you. In any case I know a total clbum rebalancing is in the making along with the Ep. 2 content, so at that point super-items for all clbumes would be cool for sure.

Though I have also heard, like gigerth, that the DML is basically unusable for any consistent playing, as the upkeep is just too ****ing high. Log in to see images!

xTROLLx

[Island of Avalon]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I have a charcter in all 4 clbumes

emo

camwhore

troll

re re

My re re is only lvl 4 so i cant say much about him yet but for the others i have listed them in order of power.

I can zip thru the forums with no probs with my emo the cam whore is just a little harder but the troll sux. it is way unbalanced. the troll who i think should be the most powerful as they in RL destroy most forums, suck for the most part compared to the emo and camwhore clbumes. I like the fact that there is a super item out there in the DML I havnt gotten it yet. But it seems that all my hard work will pay off when i get it. I agree that all clbumes should have a super item tho. but there should be better troll items to maintain a balance. If you give all clbumes a super item you must give the trolls something else. A second item would be great. I mean the emos get tattoo and piercings the camwhores get shoes and glbumes. but the trolls get one item, yes they can wear glbumes when thy are LUCKY eneough to find them in pawn shop. They should give the trolls another item.

SODOMY KING

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

ya trolls take it

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

I agree that other clbumes should get super-items, but not until after everything’s balanced.

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

The other clbumes should get a item that makes them WORSE. -100 ego and special stat. But it gives them +100 offense.

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

Big Brother Posted:

I agree that other clbumes should get super-items, but not until after everything’s balanced.

Right now trolls are the single most powerful clbum in the game. Check the speedrun records for any 6-bar forum if you don’t believe me.

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Tarman Posted:

Right now trolls are the single most powerful clbum in the game. Check the speedrun records for any 6-bar forum if you don’t believe me.

Alright then, don’t listen to what I have to say. You’re a Level 10 Troll without a DML. You tell me how easy it is for you to pwn forums.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!