Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pumpkin Can you OD on acid?!?!

midge

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I had a debate …. or rather joined in on a fight about this on halloween.

They said “Can you die from taking too much acid?”

Now, that has roughly 3 ramifications:

A) A bad “batch” or “make” or whatever and you croak from it.

B) You do something that kills you. (Think you can fly much?)

C) Overdose.

Now, this said, I know that if a car hits me, it doesn’t necessarily kill me. You know, blood clots up, or ribs puncture heart or lungs, but still the car killed you.

Now same as acid. If you blow your brains out while tripping balls, acid still “killed you”, but I’m wondering if you can O.D. on acid.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

yes. it will kill you.

go ahead and try it if u dont believe me.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

reminder that “tripping” is neurological effect of TOXINS i.e. a poison. when you drop acid you are posoning urself. little noobs.

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

sems like uve oded on postign

dr schildkrote reccomensd a break from teh forums lastign 4ever plz start immediateyl

-

SteamPowered-
Hitler

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 12 Troll

I AM A SAD LITTLE MAN IRL

Wikrpedo Posted:

Estimates for the lethal dosage (LD50) of LSD range from between 200 µg/kg to more than 1 mg/kg of human body mbum, though most sources report that there are no known human cases of such an overdose. Other sources note one report of a suspected fatal overdose of LSD occurring in 1974 in Kentucky in which there were indications that ~1/3 of a gram (320 mg or 320,000 µg) had been injected intravenously, i.e., over 3,000 more typical oral doses of ~100 µg had been injected.[18] Tusko the elephant died shortly after being injected with 297 mg in 1962, but whether the LSD was the cause of his death is controversial.

WIKPEDA R NVR RONG

BLACK_MACK

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

hitler…. steam powered>......???? the funney rocket just blasted off. with a payload of ironey.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

BLACK_MACK Posted:

hitler…. steam powered>......???? the funney rocket just blasted off. with a payload of ironey.

haha

midge

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

SteamPoweredHitler Posted:

Wikrpedo Posted:

Estimates for the lethal dosage (LD50) of LSD range from between 200 µg/kg to more than 1 mg/kg of human body mbum, though most sources report that there are no known human cases of such an overdose. Other sources note one report of a suspected fatal overdose of LSD occurring in 1974 in Kentucky in which there were indications that ~1/3 of a gram (320 mg or 320,000 µg) had been injected intravenously, i.e., over 3,000 more typical oral doses of ~100 µg had been injected.[18] Tusko the elephant died shortly after being injected with 297 mg in 1962, but whether the LSD was the cause of his death is controversial.

WIKPEDA R NVR RONG

Thanks! Looks like I better take it easy this weekend lol! Log in to see images!

Dan0rz

Level 38 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

SteamPoweredHitler Posted:

Wikrpedo Posted:

WIKPEDA R NVR RONG

wow that elephant must have been trippin ballz before it died

probably thought it was barry manilow

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!