Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Bug - 3 ****tiest thread on FW?

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

What do you think? We should like have a contest.

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 06/17/2008 6:04PM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

you’d win

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Haha, any of the hundreds of TSB threads in The Hall of Fail

EDIT: Even the ones not in there.

Johnny Mac edited this message on 06/17/2008 6:07PM

Chavez

Level 1 Re-Re

I like, only saw 3, but this one is worst yet

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Wylin’s last to post thread.

Lo! Log in to see images!

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

TeeKayEff Posted:

Wylin’s last to post thread.

I immediately reconsider this. To be fair, the concept was genius for whoring flamebate points.

I guess this one would take the crown then.

Lo! Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

TeeKayEff Posted:

I immediately reconsider this. To be fair, the concept was genius for whoring flamebate points.

I guess this one would take the crown then.

Not really, since Flamebate e-peen is based on how many unique people answered to a thread of yours, not how many replies your thread have.

As long as not so many people posts in there but post repeatedly, he’s just getting more and more away from the peen Log in to see images!

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Gene Hackman

Avatar: 45667 Mon Mar 09 04:05:35 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I think that all of mine are pretty bad.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

SODOMY KING

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

littlefran Posted:

Not really, since Flamebate e-peen is based on how many unique people answered to a thread of yours, not how many replies your thread have.

As long as not so many people posts in there but post repeatedly, he’s just getting more and more away from the peen Log in to see images!

you look like my neighbor josh he likes it in the bum you should post mammary glands

SODOMY KING

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

effin bored

LemGambino

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Any of Hillary Clinton’s threads. I don’t hate Emo Kids in general, but those who whine on the internet about losing an ELECTION should take their mistakes to heart and fix them (lawl, fix). Or maybe take up some other career than whining about how much they failed at life (no offense to other Emo Kids).

SODOMY KING

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

LemGambino Posted:

Any of Hillary Clinton’s threads. I don’t hate Emo Kids in general, but those who whine on the internet about losing an ELECTION should take their mistakes to heart and fix them (lawl, fix). Or maybe take up some other career than whining about how much they failed at life (no offense to other Emo Kids).

you sound like you want it in the but am i hearing dis right

LemGambino

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I’m no Emo Kid, but I can understand the feeling of failure and the way you want to beat yourself up (in-character, it’s failing to get laid, out-of-character, it’s failing to do something to ease the doldrums that is college life). They just have their own way of coping, even if it is whining about it on the interwebs.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Easily one of pimptastic-froth/l2/lara crofts flamebate whoring threads.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

SODOMY KING

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

LemGambino Posted:

I’m no Emo Kid, but I can understand the feeling of failure and the way you want to beat yourself up (in-character, it’s failing to get laid, out-of-character, it’s failing to do something to ease the doldrums that is college life). They just have their own way of coping, even if it is whining about it on the interwebs.

hey ho i axed you something

SuperHappyFu-
nKitty

Avatar: 26050 Sat Oct 18 22:48:59 -0400 2008

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

To be voting for mine threads. I to do the suck. Go to hell meLog in to see images!.

Also bucketseats.

SODOMY KING

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

i ****in love bumsexs dood

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

SODOMY KING Posted:

you look like my neighbor josh he likes it in the bum you should post mammary glands

You have to be gentle for bewbs. Log in to see images!

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!