Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pics David's Pokemon Artwork: These are my Pokemon that I have captured!

Kabuto is a fossil Pokemon who is long believed to be extinct.

Missing Go is an unknown Pokemon that is like a scribble.

Charmeleon is the evolved form of Charmander and he evolves into Charazard. He is very cool.

Gbumly is like a floating ball with purple stuff floating around him and he has two teeth. He says his name in a deep, spooky voice.

Haunter is a ghost Pokemon and he is the second evolvement of Gbumly and he is very fun to play with and he’s very funny. His hands float off of him.

Genggar is the third evolvement of Gbumly. He is the only one that stands, and his hands are attached on arms. His face is on his body instead of a head.

Pigeoto is a flying Pokemon that can do powerful sand attacks, like in the picture. He can fly other Pokemon to places. He says his name weirdly.

Machamp is a very srong fighting Pokemon with four arms. If he fought Hercules, Hercules would lose. He is the strongest Pokemon I know.

Qubone holds a bone and his skull is over his skin. When he says his name, he says “bone” twice.

Voltorb looks like a ball, but he is an electric Pokemon. He can self-destuct, but he only faints and he doesn’t die.

Margikarp is a water Pokemon that looks like a fish, and he’s very dumb. His evolvement is Garadose who is very, very dangerous and not dumb at all.

Volpex is a fire Pokemon with six tails that look like one tail. He is very cute and small. If you pet him and he doesn’t know you or trust you, you will get burned by him.

Koffing is a Pokemon that Team Rocket has. He is like a ball and has little things like volcanos on him and foul gas can come out of them, like in the picture. He can shoot out sludge from his mouth like in the picture and he says his name weirdly.

This is Charazard. He can breathe powerful fire balls and burn down villages. He is two inches taller than a man. He is the last evolvement of Charmander and he evolves from Charmeleon.

Onix is a giant rock snake Pokemon and he can throw heavy rocks and squeeze other Pokemon and harden to fix wounds in his body.

This is a movie I would like to make with Godzilla (who is not a Pokemon) battling Garadose, a water Pokemon that is very dangerous. This movie I want to dedicate to the Pokemon website even though I can’t.

Ecans is a snake Pokemon and it can shoot out acid from its mouth. It can go underground and it is a rattlesnake.

Dito can transform into anything and it looks like clay and is rare.

Snorlax sleeps for a long time and he is very fat. If you throw a Pokeball at his stomach, it will just bounce right off. He can only be wakened by a Pokeflute, which is a flute with a Pokeball at the end.

<L2> I think I’m going to watch some anime than get head. Looking forward to the epic results tomorrow. ^_^

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

Hi i_lik_pupeis! Is David you’r reel name? I have a freidn at scol caled David. Wel hes not realy my freind, juts a boy who maks fun of me somtims. But, he isent realy mean, he juts is shy with grils Log in to see images! tAhts’ wat my Dad says anyway.

I juts wanted to tel yo utaht, I realy realy like your pokemon sadn, I think you draw realy goodd. You are like my freind mongeloid warier, he draws comics realy god.

I dont’ draw but i like to colect picteurs.

I woud like to be freinds wihty ou.

liteningbolot! LOL!

Eirairianna elf wizerd. LOL. Plese send me a freind reqwets!!@!!

SODOMY KING

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

those are some cool pics

emotion_blee-
ds

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Win.

Eirairaianna Posted:

Hi i_lik_pupeis! Is David you’r reel name? I have a freidn at scol caled David. Wel hes not realy my freind, juts a boy who maks fun of me somtims. But, he isent realy mean, he juts is shy with grils Log in to see images! tAhts’ wat my Dad says anyway.

I juts wanted to tel yo utaht, I realy realy like your pokemon sadn, I think you draw realy goodd. You are like my freind mongeloid warier, he draws comics realy god.

I dont’ draw but i like to colect picteurs.

I woud like to be freinds wihty ou.

liteningbolot! LOL!

hi thx an lot i realzy apprieciate itz lots is taht pitcher an picchur ov u?

<L2> I think I’m going to watch some anime than get head. Looking forward to the epic results tomorrow. ^_^

CAPTAIN SODA

[THE BURGER KING BI-
RTHDAY POWAR CLUB
]

Level 12 Re-Re

LEGALLY PATENTED THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK

YOU FORGOT MUDKIPS

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!