Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Your predictions for what Balancebot will find

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

I think it may find that emo kids are, once again, overpowered. (If they somehow were formerely overpowered, I can’t imagine how good they possibly are.) My emo kid alt has a 13 offense stat(partially from upgrades, partially from items, and partially from the starter pack). Even without the boost for low ego, my attacks are 1 or 2 pwnage away from doubling. Ophelia’s Bad Poetry hits for nearly 200. When I switch from the bumcrack piercing to the eyeball piercing after collecting a bit of flezz, it’ll probably wind up hitting for over 200. I’m low on defense, but my charisma and luck ratings mean my flezz is always enough to get consumables to more then make up for it (I got over fifty SXRS in less then half a week). Furthermore, I leveled it to level ten at the same time as this alt… despite the fact that I started this alt several weeks earlier.

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

With my standard attacks with semi-low ego my level 8 camwhore was hitting the same or higher.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

The lost city of Atlantis Log in to see images!

I never noticed huge difference between playing an emo or camwhore as a casula player, but I do hope trolls get buffed >.>

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

crayoncakes Posted:

The lost city of Atlantis Log in to see images!

I never noticed huge difference between playing an emo or camwhore as a casual player, but I do hope trolls get buffed >.>

That should happen, no questions about that.

Fur fabulous person

Avatar: 47997 Thu Nov 06 13:27:53 -0500 2008

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 58 Permanoob

HEY GUYS I MASK MY UNSECURE FAT PIMPLY BODY BEHIND FURSUITS WHILE I HAVE GAY SEX

ai hope reres become a hard sjar 2 plei

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

Strange. I started a troll, a re-re, and an emo all at the same time. The troll and emo actually hit level 10 on the same day. The re-re was significantly later.

I predict that balancebot will discover that the clbumes are perfectly balanced, except that trolls need some sort of mechanic to hasten the rate at which they kill forums (which will also decrease their dependence on consumables.)

However, this will mean removing the Defaced Mona Lisa or adding its equivalent for camwhores and emos.

Tarman edited this message on 06/16/2008 4:46PM

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

I posted suggestions for that in another thread, “Suggestions for Superitems”.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

I started 2 emos, 2 camwhores and troll at the same time and while the emos and camwhores finished in slightly fewer visits than the troll (right around 22-24 visits) they were roughly equivalent.

Trolls definitely have a bit of a speedbump when they are trying to get past dirtycop. If you know it’s coming up it’s not that hard to save for it but if you don’t it can definitely slow trolls down quite a bit.

Honestly trolls aren’t mbumively inferior to camwhores and emos except for 2 major areas: speed for speedrun (DML not included in this equation since I bumume all clbumes will get super-items in episode 2- besides the maintenance costs makes DML basically worthless longterm) and flezz creation. Even with a maxed out luck stat and tinted sunglbumes my troll simply can’t earn anywhere near the flezz that the camwhores can. Considering they have moderate upkeep costs this isn’t great.

Honestly I would be thrilled if the trolls got some sort of 2 turn cooldown attack roughly comparable with contact authorities and some half-way decent healing ability. I’d personally do something like Regeneration (Haha trolls regenerate get it Log in to see images!) which heals the troll a small amount each turn for 9 turns. That way they could maintain fap and regeneration and get stuck in for longer.

A decent luck booster would definitely be ace as well.

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Vuron Posted:

I started 2 emos, 2 camwhores and troll at the same time and while the emos and camwhores finished in slightly fewer visits than the troll (right around 22-24 visits) they were roughly equivalent.

Trolls definitely have a bit of a speedbump when they are trying to get past dirtycop. If you know it’s coming up it’s not that hard to save for it but if you don’t it can definitely slow trolls down quite a bit.

Honestly trolls aren’t mbumively inferior to camwhores and emos except for 2 major areas: speed for speedrun (DML not included in this equation since I bumume all clbumes will get super-items in episode 2- besides the maintenance costs makes DML basically worthless longterm) and flezz creation. Even with a maxed out luck stat and tinted sunglbumes my troll simply can’t earn anywhere near the flezz that the camwhores can. Considering they have moderate upkeep costs this isn’t great.

Honestly I would be thrilled if the trolls got some sort of 2 turn cooldown attack roughly comparable with contact authorities and some half-way decent healing ability. I’d personally do something like Regeneration (Haha trolls regenerate get it Log in to see images!) which heals the troll a small amount each turn for 9 turns. That way they could maintain fap and regeneration and get stuck in for longer.

A decent luck booster would definitely be ace as well.

Really? I’ll list the Drrtycop speedbump times for all three clbumes, as I got them.

Camwhore:Less than two minutes

TrollLog in to see images!ne or two days

Emo Kid:A bit less then a week.

BeBoBli

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Tarman Posted:

I predict that balancebot will discover that the clbumes are perfectly balanced

Clearly the creators of the game consist of nothing but game design gods.

Edit: fixed for his pleasure

BeBoBli edited this message on 06/20/2008 9:42PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!