Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Scoop Idea- Bacon

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Basically, you’d get Bacon Scoops for contribution to the community. You get Bacon Scoops from editing the wiki, based on how much you change it (logically this means vandals would have to be cracked down on, but that’s already done). It would encourage adding to the wiki and thus cause a new era to come on us when there is no useful FW information not in the wiki.

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

This idea would promote vandalism and unnecessary changes, when people are already doing a great job of keeping the wiki up-to-date.

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Vandalism-It’s already quickly solved, and the perpetrators banned. As far as I can tell, you cannot participate in Domination while banned.

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

Big Brother Posted:

Vandalism-It’s already quickly solved, and the perpetrators banned. As far as I can tell, you cannot participate in Domination while banned.

Ok, let’s try a game of Twenty Questions.

1. What good things would come of this change that we are not currently seeing?

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Answer:Quicker updates. A while ago I checked the Forums List article and it hadn’t been updated for over a month.

SODOMY KING

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Big Brother Posted:

Answer:Quicker updates. A while ago I checked the Forums List article and it hadn’t been updated for over a month.

go update it then

SODOMY KING edited this message on 06/16/2008 12:03AM

SODOMY KING

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Big Brother Posted:

youre a liar it was updated today

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

Big Brother Posted:

http://forumwarz.com/spoilers/history/List_Of_Forums

The longest gap of time is two weeks and two days, and it is (by far) an outlier in the overall pattern. This is hardly compelling evidence that we need quicker updates.

2. Why should updates to the wiki affect domination?

Edit: I’m not disagreeing with the idea of rewarding people who contribute to the wiki, by the way. Just trying to understand the scoop thing better.

Tarman edited this message on 06/16/2008 12:08AM

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Wouldn’t this cause people just creating random pages for their account?

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Updates to the wiki should effect domination because the Wiki helps players play better. So it’s basically the same thing as game developers giving people who review their game cheats after they review it for reviewing it.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I disagree. Simply because it isn’t useful. There isn’t enough information about this game to warrant an incentive to add more information.

Plus, once the wiki is all-encompbuming there will be no point. And it wouldn’t take long for that.

Plus plus, there is a lot of klan specific stuff that should never be public. It would ruin the game for everyone to know every klans secrets.

It’s a forumwarz wiki. It’s already essentially completely filled out. there’s not much more to the game, apart from personal strategies and character/klan specific spam.

Contributing information should just never be something that requires a reward.

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 06/16/2008 12:22AM

nevkick

Avatar: 16052 Thu Dec 04 03:36:13 -0500 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Supports nuclear holocaust in the form of clan love.

Isn’t there already an e-peen for making “significant contributions” to the wiki?

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Wikis are a **** to oversee.

Bringing that much more unnecessary work to the mods is stupid.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I like bacon. But I don’t like this idea. We got enough varied scoops anyhow.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!