Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ugly I am tired of bullies!

xTROLLx

[Island of Avalon]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

An Hero Posted:

How do you avoid getting picked on at school?

find the most poplular person who is picking on you. then poison a bottle of soda with cobra venom. go up to the bully and grovel claiming they are so much better than you and give them the soda claiming they win etc. after they drink the soda start to kick thier bum. the venom will flow quickly through thier bodies paralyzing them making it easier to beat them down. the venoem should kill them right about the time you are worn out. making it appear you have beaten them to death. now this is the important part. growl and glare at the other bullies ask them if thay are ready for thiers. then turn an smile at everyone else. walk away like nothing happened.

oh there may be a slight possibility you will end up in a psycho ward, but at least no more bullies.

All fled—all done, so lift me on the pyre;

The feast is over, and the lamps expire.

Robert E. Howard, writer, d. June 11, 1936, from his suicide note

xTROLLx Posted:

find the most poplular person who is picking on you. then poison a bottle of soda with cobra venom. go up to the bully and grovel claiming they are so much better than you and give them the soda claiming they win etc. after they drink the soda start to kick thier bum. the venom will flow quickly through thier bodies paralyzing them making it easier to beat them down. the venoem should kill them right about the time you are worn out. making it appear you have beaten them to death. now this is the important part. growl and glare at the other bullies ask them if thay are ready for thiers. then turn an smile at everyone else. walk away like nothing happened.

oh there may be a slight possibility you will end up in a psycho ward, but at least no more bullies.

Trust me when I say, there are bigger bullies in the psycho ward.

This is not good advice. A weakling sissy like him wouldn’t last one night in the psycho ward, he would be repeatedly sodomised and then killed for pleasure.

It’s what I would do.

R2

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

An Hero:

It is no use. The bullees are picking on u because they realize that u are more sensitive than them, and they are thretened and jealous of u. Every1 sekretly wants to be just like u, they are just akting out.

So u just have to suffer ur part, and take pride in ur superioritee. Maybe u can read pottery (sp?) to them to hamer in the point. Try to practis in front of the mirror to get ur smug smile just rite, and always have a wity limerik handy if they insult u.

Hope this helps.

It it doesn’t u can practis “ending ur pain” with me.

See-Nah-MoNs-
TeR

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

get a really big stick, or pipe, or broom whatever and a knive, hide the knife in a place where nobody will notice or search, like your bum for example. Then hide in the bathroom, wait for the bully, beat the crap out of him, knife him in the anu and cut off his balls then cut also his aquiles tendons so he cant go after you. Then go away quitly and if he ever acuses you you can say you are too small to be able to do such a thing… if youre not small just knife everybody who questions you in the bum.

Nah U see me, nah u don.

SODOMY KING

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

i bet if you stick it in their bumes theyll stop picking on you.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

1) HIT THE BULLIES HARDER THAN THEY HIT YOU

2) WRITE POEMS ABOUT WANTING TO BOMB AND SHOOT UP THE SCHOOL AND LEAVE THEM WHERE PPL CAN SEE

3) MAKE SURE TO DRAW YOU KILLING THE BULLIES NEXT TO THE POEM (RED CRAYON FOR BLOOD)

4) KILL THEIR PARENTS, COOK THEM IN A CHILI, AND MAKE THEM EAT IT (CARTMAN KNOWS BEST)

Tangolho

[Team Shortbus]

Level 24 Troll

The Repeater

An Hero Posted:

don’t go to school and saty behind mammas back all the time, you should be fine… Or kill yourself people will think you are cool and will leave you alone.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

How is the bullying going? Better? Have you tried any suggestions?

I think you should ignore my previous suggestions and try to be friends with the bullies.

An Hero

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Oh no not that, my friend Ethan tried to be friends with the bullies and they raped

him under the bleachers.

I am trying wearing a lot of mascara so when the bullies hit me it smears all over them, but all it does is make them gut punch me. Log in to see images!

Do you have money?

Money can solve any problem no matter how big, just ask OJ Simpson.

If you have enough, you can hire me to take care of the problem. I promise you that you will never be picked on again.

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

An Hero Posted:

Oh no not that, my friend Ethan tried to be friends with the bullies and they raped

him under the bleachers.

I am trying wearing a lot of mascara so when the bullies hit me it smears all over them, but all it does is make them gut punch me. Log in to see images!

Just use reverse psychology and be really condescending, it will drive them craaaazyyyy Log in to see images!

pen0r

[watmm]

Level 3 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

An Hero Posted:

with that face it’s impossible for you to avoid getting picked..

titmonkey

[watmm]

Level 6 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

pen0r Posted:

with that face it’s impossible for you to avoid getting picked..

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

YOU CAN’T AVOUID YOUR ****IN’ PROBLEMS RETARD!!!!!! INSTEAD DRINK ALOT OF BOOZE TO FORGET YOU’R ****IN’ PROBLEMS, THAT’S WHAT I DID AND IT ****IN’ WORKED FOR ME YOU fabulous person!!!!

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

I was only ever bullied once. Then I did something bad. They had it coming, Oh yes.

They will not be so eager to antagonise you when they come home to find their families dead. Their loved ones blood smeared across the walls. Their whole world desecrated.

And when they come home, You’ll be sitting their, amongst their families scattered remains, and you will say: “I did this. Me, who you tormented. You could have avoided this. I told you to stop. But you didn’t listen. This happened because of you. This is all your fault.

And then they scream. And you laugh. How you will laugh.

Hope that helped!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

Hire the movie ‘Capone’ – starring Robert DeNiro.

Emulate his amazing baseball bat to the head routine with the foremost bully – watch the other bullies **** themselves in awe.

“The thing’s hollow – it goes on forever – and – oh my God – it’s full of mammary glands!” – Dave Bowman

HaDeZz

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Stab them if they do!

they will never mess with you again

Bring some of those actor’s blood packs to school so that when they hit you or lightly brush past you on their way to clbum fake blood explodes and covers everyone within 10 feet. No one will ever touch you again plus you could film it and be Youtube famous.

MONGOLoidWAR-
RIOR

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

An Hero Posted:

One time at school all these kids were calling me Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, like that and I didn’t like it at all because my name isn’t Johnny and I don’t know why they were calling me Johnny for and I got really really angry and grabbed one of the kids and lifted him up and he got really scared and I put him back down.

Maybe you could get Captain Soda to help you keep away the mean kids!

Hey hey oh I know I know! Maybe if I draw a comic of you beating up the mean kids, then maybe you could give them the comic and they will stop being so mean to you.

Blood covers The City like a big red afghan. POW BIFF WHAMMO!

LOLWaffle

Level 5 Re-Re

u cud tri telin a teechr

i kno thy helpd me alot wen th kidz wer bein maen 2 me

or ppr spry

it semd 2 hlp alot 2

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!