Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 The Great Firewall Scam.

Shadow Razor

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Man for beating the hardest forum in the game and burnin up over 10,000 in flez the delivery SUCKED. you’d think you’d get some burial grounds or something good. I did get a e-peen so im not totally bent but damn! that forum was woman's genitalsy!

Beating it b4 ep 2??? good god makes me think ep 2 we are gonna be super beasts! cause i know it had to take like 107 smileprin xr’s

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

I can tell you that trolls probably will need 70 or less XRs due to defense.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Yep, it’s a hard forum. See previous topics on it here, here, and a bit here. Probably more.

Esperanza

Level 21 Emo Kid

You got BP? I will let you put it in my bum.

I think what he’s saying is that the deliveries for it should be higher so that it isn’t such a loss monetarily to pwn it.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I agree, it should give more cred than PrayPal. Log in to see images!

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Firmly disagree, you get an E-Peen for a little Flezz investment, which is a pretty good deal. And the cred isn’t even that bad. Giving out much more than it does now overpowers trolls with DML.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

SG94 Posted:

Firmly disagree, you get an E-Peen for a little Flezz investment, which is a pretty good deal. And the cred isn’t even that bad. Giving out much more than it does now overpowers trolls with DML.

You don’t think a forum that’s way more difficult than PrayPal should give more cred than PrayPal? It’s just a pwnable by any clbum with enough smileprin xr (ok, maybe not re-re) but a slightly better return on investment would be nice.

And damn… it’s about time trolls get *any* power around here. We camwhores go grind PrayPal for a few lippies (somewhere around half the price of smileprin xr), generally don’t have to use smileprins and get MbumIVE returns because of our charisma. I’m all for trolls finally being able to say they’re actually good at getting a reward for something. As it stands now, they can say they can pwn China faster than the rest of us, but they’re still getting jack **** for it. (And still nowhere near the jack **** that we camwhores get)

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

SG94 Posted:

What… the… ****? I’ll analyze this.

“You get an E-Peen”. You don’t get flezz for E-Peen. They have no purpose ingame except showing off.

“a little flezz investment”. You’ve made the mistake of bumuming that you are the average person in Forumwarz. You are ForumWarz’s Bill Gates. This is not “little” for anyone else.

“Overpowers trolls with DML.” To get the DML, you have to pay over 100,000 flezz, 200,000 with low frugality. If a troll can afford it, good for them. It’s not an overpowered item because to get it you have to be at the level where it doesn’t do much but remove the limits you were already jumping over.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

SG94 Posted:

Hm. Well, the forum was in place before the e-peen and the forum will be in place after the e-peen’s gone, so I don’t really see that as being a valid argument against the OP if Esperanza’s analysis is correct.

I guess my response to the OP, then, would be — then don’t run it. No one said all forums had to pay back the investment you put into them. It’s not required to complete Episode 1, and even if it were, there are other places where you’re screwed out of Flezz in that. So yeah, it’s annoying. But I don’t think it needs to be changed.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I dunno, I think it’s fitting. GFoC is essentially a Flezz-sink, and it’s serving the purpose it’s meant for. It’s not meant for casual pwning… not until Episode 2 is out, anyway. And it’s not like we have much use for Flezz anyway- most of us have all the **** we want anyway, and I don’t think SG94 will be dethroned from the Flezz leaderboard any time soon.

You do it for the epeen, then you move on. That’s the only reason you try to go up against GFoC.

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

Btw, there are already almost 100 players who thought the E-Peen was reward enough before this thread started. Most of them (including several of my alts) didn’t have the huge pockets I have, but farming up the necessary 15k  (roughly) proved easy enough for the three main clbumes.

And at max threads I think GFoC gives cred comparable to PrayPal, not sure as there is some weird consensus on not putting useful cred data in the wiki and I’m too lazy to calculate it myself.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

SO your reasoning is, a forum that costs roughly 20 times more in consumables should give the same cred?

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

Echuu Posted:

SO your reasoning is, a forum that costs roughly 20 times more in consumables should give the same cred?

If it also gives you an E-Peen for pwning it that is perfectly reasonable, yes.

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Hum? How do Epeen help you progress? They’re just show-offs.

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

Big Brother Posted:

Hum? How do Epeen help you progress? They’re just show-offs.

Better not pwn that forum then. Problem solved.

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

But I want the challenge. But I also want a sufficent reward for the challenge that I won’t be crippled after the challenge.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Orb Posted:

It’s not meant for casual pwning…

15k flezz is not hard to farm as a casual.

They would throw stuff like 50k flezz spent if they meant it for hardcore players. SG94 will agree with me, 15k flezz is nothing for the hardcore people.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Big Brother Posted:

But I want the challenge. But I also want a sufficent reward for the challenge that I won’t be crippled after the challenge.

As a Camwhore, I received roughly 2/3 of what I spent to pwn GFoC on the rollout on the next day.

I know Trolls don’t have a good money income, but farm beforehand and you won’t be crippled after you pwn GFoC.

Globe

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 25 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

littlefran Posted:

15k flezz is not hard to farm as a casual.

They would throw stuff like 50k flezz spent if they meant it for hardcore players. SG94 will agree with me, 15k flezz is nothing for the hardcore people.

No, what I meant is that you don’t use it for making Flezz and Cred. If you already have the ePeen, you don’t just say “Say! I should pwn GFoC today, just for ****s and giggles!” Plenty of people COULD do that, but there’s no reason to do so because it isn’t profitable. And that’s the way it’s supposed to be.

lol, posted with my alt. HOW DOES I USED FLAMEBATE

Globe edited this message on 06/13/2008 1:44PM

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Not worth the E-peen. I’ll get some elsewhere thank you very much. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!