Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Goatse.cx Hello

Child Addict

Level 1 Re-Re

I am new here and I’d like to say that it looks like a fun game (I always run to the forums when I’m in a gameLog in to see images!

Tangolho

[Team Shortbus]

Level 24 Troll

The Repeater

Well on roleplay forums you can role play, and by this I mean you can act the way you like, for example, like a bumhole, a spammer, etc, on non RPG forums like this one you can’t act like a jerk. Read the rulles that are sticky on each sub-forum, that will help, and read a bit of the forums, so you learn some more Log in to see images! and have fun

edit: some typos Log in to see images! Tangolho edited this message on 06/12/2008 7:02PM

guenwhyever

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Tangolho Posted:

Well on roleplay forums you can rople play, and by this I mean you can act the way you like, for example, like a bumhole, a spammer, etc, on non PRG forums like this one you can’t act like a jerk. Read the rulles that are sticky on each sub-forum, that will help, and read a bit of the forums, so you learn some more Log in to see images!

Very nice post =]

Child Addict

Level 1 Re-Re

Tangolho Posted:

Well on roleplay forums you can rople play, and by this I mean you can act the way you like, for example, like a bumhole, a spammer, etc, on non PRG forums like this one you can’t act like a jerk. Read the rulles that are sticky on each sub-forum, that will help, and read a bit of the forums, so you learn some more Log in to see images!

I see, thanksLog in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!