Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help Goodbye, cruel world

R2

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Deer forumwarriors

My tiem here has been fun (Log in to see images!) and I would liek to thank u for accepting me so redily into ur ranks. My pain has been a little less overwhelming after I founded this place, and I haev even made new friends.

Just a few days ago I met a man named “Captain Soda” who offerd to punch me inna stomach (i figure that’s kind of like a hug, only with more powar). And yesterday, I met Mr. Henry Wadsworth Longefellow himself, which was very surprising to me because I thought he had been ded for at least 10 years. He shared some of his pottery (sp?) with me, which was very neice of him.

However, my wild online suckess has only shown me how empty my other life is. I have no frends, my parents don’t give me enuff moneys, and the grrrrls won’t date me even thought I shoot looks at them and play hard-to-catch.

So I am sad (Log in to see images!) to tell you all that I haev decided to “souffle off my mortal coil”, to “end it all”, to “go gentle into that good night”. I haev ordered a bottle of sleeping pills from a nice Swedish person on ebay (trelle69), and soon I will be able to carry out my plank.

I hoep u will all be supportive of my decishun.

Tangolho

[Team Shortbus]

Level 24 Troll

The Repeater

Ok, bye

R2 Posted:

I fully support your decision to die.

Gentlemen

Level 11 Re-Re

start your engines

I fully support your decision to be a ****ing coon ****.

aoxfordca

Level 1 Re-Re

I felt a tear coming on.

Ohwait.

No.

R2

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Thank u for ur support, I am happy (Log in to see images!) that u all seam to understand my posishun.

I’m not sure what a “****ing coon ****” is, but I wil consider that endoarsement.

MONGOLoidWAR-
RIOR

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

R2 Posted:

Deer forumwarriors

My tiem here has been fun (Log in to see images!) and I would liek to thank u for accepting me so redily into ur ranks. My pain has been a little less overwhelming after I founded this place, and I haev even made new friends.

Just a few days ago I met a man named “Captain Soda” who offerd to punch me inna stomach (i figure that’s kind of like a hug, only with more powar). And yesterday, I met Mr. Henry Wadsworth Longefellow himself, which was very surprising to me because I thought he had been ded for at least 10 years. He shared some of his pottery (sp?) with me, which was very neice of him.

However, my wild online suckess has only shown me how empty my other life is. I have no frends, my parents don’t give me enuff moneys, and the grrrrls won’t date me even thought I shoot looks at them and play hard-to-catch.

So I am sad (Log in to see images!) to tell you all that I haev decided to “souffle off my mortal coil”, to “end it all”, to “go gentle into that good night”. I haev ordered a bottle of sleeping pills from a nice Swedish person on ebay (trelle69), and soon I will be able to carry out my plank.

Why do you want to die for? If you don’t have enough friends you can come over to my house and I can show you my comics!

Blood covers The City like a big red afghan. POW BIFF WHAMMO!

Evil Karp

Level 2 Re-Re

who are you?

R2

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Evil Karp Posted:

who are you?

Soon I will be no1.

MongoloidWarrior: the pain has become too unbareble for me to live. Even comix cannot raise me from this depreshun that I have fallen into.

Tangolho

[Team Shortbus]

Level 24 Troll

The Repeater

R2 Posted:

Soon I will be no1.

you already are.

and btw, try to do something more hardocere istead of just taking pills. try something new.

R2

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I alredy tried to cut my arteries with an electric razer, but that didn’t work so well.

I thought that I wuld use a tried and tested method this tiem.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

More creative suicide methods:

Eat a sock full of tacks. Stomach acid will dissolve the sock, letting the tacks go to work.

Cover yourself with honey and then tie your feet to a high tree branch. Let go. You will likely not be strong enough to reach up and untie feet. Wait for nature to find you in the form of bees, bears, mosquitoes, etc.

Sign up for parachute lessons. Jump fine the first time (in tandem with instructor). Second time, when on your own, ditch your chute pack.

Scorpions, scorpions, scorpions!

xTROLLx

[Island of Avalon]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Janie Posted:

More creative suicide methods:

Eat a sock full of tacks. Stomach acid will dissolve the sock, letting the tacks go to work.

Cover yourself with honey and then tie your feet to a high tree branch. Let go. You will likely not be strong enough to reach up and untie feet. Wait for nature to find you in the form of bees, bears, mosquitoes, etc.

Sign up for parachute lessons. Jump fine the first time (in tandem with instructor). Second time, when on your own, ditch your chute pack.

Scorpions, scorpions, scorpions!

excellent ideas there Janie.

what about tie a rope to the bumper of your dads lexus and tie the other end around your neck, then go to sleep under your dads lexus. when he goes to work he will drag you down the street by your neck likely breaking it. and dont worry about him noticing you are being dragged. He likely doesnt pay attention to you anyway.

I would feel nothing.

contemplating suicide

we weep for the born

All fled—all done, so lift me on the pyre;

The feast is over, and the lamps expire.

Robert E. Howard, writer, d. June 11, 1936, from his suicide note

R2

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Thank u for these sugestions. I am lerning very much from u 2.

Janie and Mr.xTrollx, have u personally tried these methods? Can u give me feedback on how they worked?

Robbed

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

hi

i hear The Happening is full of good suggestions

perhaps you should watch it

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!