Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Son of Firewall of China!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Well, this is half whiny-half forumbuildr topic.

So I was building myself up… trying to take down the firewall of China forum. Got my 120 SMXr’s lined up. And I was doing it… takeing some threads down. And then it stopped. Everything stopped.

I know. It’s not forumwarz fault, it’s this goddamn computer. It decides “well, you’re having too much fun, I’m going to crash.” Well not so much crash and the screen just goes black. No blue screen, no warning, nothing. And, of course, you’re not allowed to shut the computer off: the bumon does nothing, no, you have to go unplag the freakin’ thing. Then I can’t find the ****in’ wire and it’s a surge protector so now I gotta find the plug for that! So I come back and apparently I damaged all the equipment I was wearing and wasted about 20 SMPXRs!

That’s all I’m just really ****ed off about it. At this rate I will never pwn it.

Zzyw

[Consentual Sex]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Dude try to REENTER it NOW, your progress might still be there!

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Please Ignore me! Imagined popularity makes me constantly defend myself, even though no one cares.

you know if you push and hold the power bumon on damn near any computer it will turn off

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Odd. How long? I held it for 5 seconds.

Draconos

Level 15 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Ronnie Blaze Posted:

you know if you push and hold the power bumon on damn near any computer it will turn off

That usually works, but in some occasions a computer can lock up completly. That requires the plug to be pulled.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

I don’t think this actually has to do with forumbuildr. However, I would like to encourage you to keep your spirits up. 20 XR isn’t bad, it could have been 100!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Eh, I wouldn’t have pwned it anyway. I’m going to buy a pruneserv and 300 smileprin …you know… when I ge back all the money I’ve spent. Ten 100 hits in a row ain’t helping.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Balloon Posted:

Eh, I wouldn’t have pwned it anyway. I’m going to buy a pruneserv and 300 smileprin …you know… when I ge back all the money I’ve spent. Ten 100 hits in a row ain’t helping.

I did it with 172 Ego (streaking) and ~115 Smileprins when I tried it.

Get 150 and wait for a 7-thread reset, you should be able to do it even if you’re unlucky and take lots of attacks in a row.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!