Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Your Favorite Games of all time

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

zigzagoon Posted:

**** yes! you are the most easily killed by prayer boss fight ever! lol

I think the Mother games because the way to kill the boss isn’t just “Hit him until he’s dead” it’s more deep. Like in mother 1 where you had to sing to him his favorite song.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Always loved Earthbound. It was mentioned before the post that cried about it not being mentioned.

Another interesting fact is the progress. Say for example you beat a major boss but you don’t save the game afterwards. And then you get killed by some minor enemy. In most games you’d go back and have to beat the boss over again. If you continued after you got killed in this game… that major boss is still dead. You didn’t lose your progress. You proved you can kick bum, why would you have to go through that again?

Of course, if you decide to quit after getting killed… well, there’s only so much memory in cartridge. Best to save after a battle regardless.

I actually hacked into the game and altered some title screen graphics and text cause I had nothing better to do. Hex gives me a headache though.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Supr Mario Sunshine. not a very popular vote, though from all 3d mario games so far, I love it the most. the atmosphere is wonderful, like a trip to the south.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

MGS4 (Haven’t played the others yet, so no idea how they stack up to it)

Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Turok 2 (lol Death animations)

Oblivion

Armored Core (Pretty much all of them I’ve played)

Final Fantasy (Again pretty much all of them I’ve played, though Tactics=best)

Resident Evil (Before 4, when it was actually a survival horror and not a third person shooter)

Pokemon (Up to Silver/Gold, after that was ****sux)

God of War (All three that are out so far)

Prince of Persia (Warrior Within and Two Thrones or whatever the third one was called. First was good, but not a favorite.)

Call of Duty 4

Also probably some more that I don’t remember.

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

Lord Shplane Posted:

Pokemon (Up to Silver/Gold, after that was ****sux)

i dont get why almost everyone is hatin’ on the newer pokemon games and at the same time praising the really old ones, in my opinion there have only been improvements since the series started

like for example after ruby generation, every pokemon has a unique ability like a chance to pick up items or immunity to a status ailment etc, or now there are more accessible multiplayer modes where you can connect over the internet and stuff, or the separation of physical/special attacks within types in the diamond generation that makes it easier to put together a good moveset, or the more balanced playing field with more options instead of every single person playing psychics/skarmory/blissey

and let’s face it, the graphics and sound on the gameboy color is really really ****ty, like, if you were to go back to those games now it would be physically painful to play them

so what is it that you like so much about it? the nostalgia? the feeling of superiority you get from bashing a game that kids around the world love? i dont know!

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Lord Shplane Posted:

MGS4 (Haven’t played the others yet, so no idea how they stack up to it)

This is blasphemy!! Hideo Kojima oughta spit on you Log in to see images!

PLAY THE OTHERS. RIGHT NOW, I AM NOT KIDDING

Metal Gear is one of the greatest game franchises in the universe. Every MGS is an instant clbumic, no joke.

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Ash Ketchum Posted:

Like in mother 1 where you had to sing to him his favorite song.

It wasn’t his favorite song, it was one that drove him freaking insane and destroyed his body, turning him into Giygas.

Oh yeah SPOILER WARNING. Log in to see images!

Lord Shplane

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

zigzagoon Posted:

*Praise of oldschool pokemans*

It’s mostly that the newer pokemon they keep introducing are basically ****tier versions of old ones. And they tend to take out/make it ridiculously difficult to get the awesome old ones from before.

If they made the same quality creatures as were in the first few games I would be happy, but it just seems like they’re INTENTIONALLY making gayer versions of old ones (For example, the legendaries from Pearl/Diamond were basically Groudon and Kyogre except pink and purple. Not that Groudon or Kyogre were all that great in the first place, but it illustrates my point.)

Lord Shplane

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

Laguna Posted:

This is blasphemy!! Hideo Kojima oughta spit on you Log in to see images!

PLAY THE OTHERS. RIGHT NOW, I AM NOT KIDDING

Metal Gear is one of the greatest game franchises in the universe. Every MGS is an instant clbumic, no joke.

I have them, and intend to play them, but have yet to really get a chance. I don’t doubt that they’re awesome though, just I’m not sure if they’re more or less awesome than MGS4 was.

zigzagoon

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

Lord Shplane Posted:

It’s mostly that the newer pokemon they keep introducing are basically ****tier versions of old ones. And they tend to take out/make it ridiculously difficult to get the awesome old ones from before.

uh, they actually did make it very easy to get a whole bunch of the old ones in diamond/pearl

after you get the national dex lots of stuff starts showing up in regular areas and a new island is unlocked where you can get commons like raticate/fearow/dugtrio/etc

and uh, fire red and leaf green? you can transfer stuff from them to d/p

nashcash

[WeChall]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

Sid Meier’s Civilization series is the ubercoolest. lolz

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

Portal 2

Starcraft 2

Diablo III

Half-Life 2: Episode 3

Best games i’ll ever play.

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

ncaa football

ff7

silent hill

halo 2

grand theift auto

Advocacy Can-
ine

Avatar: 184251 Sun Jun 07 09:17:23 -0400 2009

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Some awesome names popping up.

Just to add mine to the pot.

Front Mission series: I almost broke my male reproductive organ at the teaser for Front Mission Evolved

Suikoden: Me and my best friend thought Gremio was a woman and totally had the hots for her/him till he dies then we bawwwwww’d

Alundra: If your a fan of Zelda go get a PS1 emu and play this! I implore you!

Timesplitters: **** Halo. This **** made me want a PS2 so hard when I first played it. Plus the times to unlock the cups and get everything were brutal

Any Dynasty Warriors: Repetitive and generic as **** but I love every second of it. Also the cutscenes were a laugh to see how horribly they mangled the chinese pronunciation of names…Cao Cao was Cow Cow till DW 4 or 5 I believe. Probably 5.

Silent Hill 2 and 4: I’ll get **** for it but god damn 4 was great. Totally ****ed with the whole umbilical-cord-in-the-****-off-monster-death-final-boss. 2 for the story and the many nights me and friends have got drunk and played the **** out of it till day break. Also 3 sucks male reproductive organs. Seriously. **** 3. Oh and ****ING STOP PUTTING PYRAMID HEAD IN EVERYTHING! HE WAS A REPRESENTATION OF JAMES’S GUILT FOR KILLING HIS WIFE AND HIS DESERVED PUNISHMENT! ****!
Advocacy Canine edited this message on 06/16/2009 6:58PM

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Final Fantasy tactics, the non ****ty one for PS, not the one on gameboy

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

nashcash Posted:

Sid Meier’s Civilization series is the ubercoolest. lolz

also this… and River City Ransom on nes

Blu3Schnauzer

Avatar: 16117 Sun Feb 22 17:55:30 -0500 2009

[Fetal Alcohol Pupp-
ets
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Soul Calibur

Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Skies of Arcadia

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy X

Kingdom Hearts

Katamari Damacy

Shadow Hearts: Covenant

Okami

Fallout 3 (yes, it’s fairly new, but I can see myself playing this one for ages)

As mentioned in another thread, if my tastes seem a bit modern, it’s because consoles were a no-no for us growing up. I’m catching up on the older stuff, though. Log in to see images! Blu3Schnauzer edited this message on 06/21/2009 11:13PM

wolf_lord

[Island of Avalon]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

my favorite game have changed some much that this list by the time im done typing will have changed six times.

1.fable 2

2.gta san andreas

3.ace combat series

4.skate

5.punch out

6.prey

7.elder scrolls 4: oblivion

8.godhand

Somebody

Avatar: 51757 2010-03-05 21:47:01 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Klanhop Extraordinaire

Ape Escape

Tetris (Gameboy version)

Max Payne

Fable

Jade Empire

Team Fortress 2

Somebody edited this message on 06/29/2009 1:10PM

zigzagoon

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

cave story

cave story

cave story

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!