Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help halp mi wif mah cat project plox!

HK-47

[SRSLY]

Level 13 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

k zo ins my clas we hads too riteses a papeses onna animal (i pikked cats cuz i luvs kittieses! Log in to see images!

last time i haz points taken off phoar “grammatical and spelling errors” (wut on earth r that? Log in to see images!

AhLuvzWodka

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 29 Permanoob

iN mOtHeR rUsSia, HoKeY pOkEy d0eZ YOU!

The Game Posted:

k zo ins my clas we hads too riteses a papeses onna animal (i pikked cats cuz i luvs kittieses! Log in to see images!

last time i haz points taken off phoar “grammatical and spelling errors” (wut on earth r that? Log in to see images!

yoo shud copy n pasteddidddid it offa wikkypedea or sumthinnnn

ur teacher will nevr knooooooooo…............

lobster mario!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HK-47

[SRSLY]

Level 13 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

AhLuvzWodka Posted:

yoo shud copy n pasteddidddid it offa wikkypedea or sumthinnnn

ur teacher will nevr knooooooooo…............

lobster mario!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tryd coooooopyinnnnnnng tha wikipedia page bum wen I looked @ itz itz wuz 36 pages!!!! that’s wae more than 100 words!1 Log in to see images!

alzo miy friend copied from wikipedia oan him last report en he gots a zero zo i’m scared de teaches wil find out. Log in to see images!

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

ILL DO IT 4 20 BUCKS HAHAHAHHA

CAPTAIN SODA

[THE BURGER KING BI-
RTHDAY POWAR CLUB
]

Level 12 Re-Re

LEGALLY PATENTED THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK

WRITE A STORY ABOUT A CAT THAT LEARNS KARATE AND BEATS BRUCE LEE’S GHOST IN THE WORLD MARTIAL ARTS TOURNMAMENT

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

The Game Posted:

I tryd coooooopyinnnnnnng tha wikipedia page bum wen I looked @ itz itz wuz 36 pages!!!! that’s wae more than 100 words!

The Game Posted:

i cant een count to 100.

How can you know the former if the latter is true? No, you’re just confused. Here, I’ll explain it for you. In the metric system, 9 pages = 25 words. So 36 pages does equal 100 words, exactly. No problem then.

Glad I could help.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Make sure to double-space.

The_Fact_Is

[SRSLY]

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Cats are one of the world’s most interesting animals! They have been plotting to take over humanity with the help of the Illuminati over 9000 years. These tiny beasts have no qualms about using human flesh to sate their hunger. Because of this, cats are expert hunters, using their skills to track down and eat prey. Some cats even sadistically toy with their prey for hours. Cats have sharp teeth and claws. They have hearing that is much better than a human’s, and great night vision, which makes them the perfect spy. FEAR CATS.

HK-47

[SRSLY]

Level 13 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

JacksonKelly Posted:

ILL DO IT 4 20 BUCKS HAHAHAHHA

Waht! Myyyyyyyyyy 1lowance iz0rz only 5$ a week, du yall kno hao mennee weeks owudl thta be befoar I could pay ewe? (Srlsy, doo joo know how meny I’m rilly teh sux at math Log in to see images!)

4lso tank u 2 al off da pepl that helped, I really thinks I’m goin too git a A oan this!!! Log in to see images!

4lso The Fact Is, I think mee stry should only hav true stuff, everyone knwos cats hav really bad hearing (that is why thay do nawt great times to yoo wen you cal dem1 Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!