Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Interface "sell all Junk" bumon

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I think it’d save time to have a “sell all junk items” bumon in the Pwn shop, rather than having to manually check all the items.

It may not seem like too much of an inconvenience but when I earn a lot of cred in a day I’ll just have a ton of marbles and plastic eyes.

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Filthy bumistant Posted:

I think it’d save time to have a “sell all junk items” bumon in the Pwn shop, rather than having to manually check all the items.

It may not seem like too much of an inconvenience but when I earn a lot of cred in a day I’ll just have a ton of marbles and plastic eyes.

I think a “check all junk” box at the bottom may be better. This way, the player (ala me) can select the few choice pieces of junk that he wants to keep while still able to sell the lot without too much clicky.

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

eponymous_ennui Posted:

Filthy bumistant Posted:

I think a “check all junk” box at the bottom may be better. This way, the player (ala me) can select the few choice pieces of junk that he wants to keep while still able to sell the lot without too much clicky.

This would work too.

Why would you want to keep junk though? I want my gold. Log in to see images!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

sometimes it appears junk may have more value in the future

Tiny violins (an emo clbum mention) as well as pearl necklace necklaces (camwhore) have shown up in my deliveries.. apparently these are placeholder items, so the hope is that by holding on to them forever that you’ll eventually be able to use it more than the 200 gold you’d sell it for.

that being said, i just sell the ****, the money is worth more to me right now.

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Cubear Posted:

sometimes it appears junk may have more value in the future

Tiny violins (an emo clbum mention) as well as pearl necklace necklaces (camwhore) have shown up in my deliveries.. apparently these are placeholder items, so the hope is that by holding on to them forever that you’ll eventually be able to use it more than the 200 gold you’d sell it for.

that being said, i just sell the ****, the money is worth more to me right now.

That, and sentimental value. I currently have an illustrated guide to killing myself, a knife to cut myself with and a tiny violin to play while I kill myself slowly and painfully. Log in to see images!

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’d keep more crap if I didn’t need the Flezz…

Chilean Sea -
Bastard

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

This is a good idea. I was just selling off all my deliveries and thinking, “man, I wish there was a bumon to do this in one swoop. All this checking is hurting my tender widdle clicky finger”

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

well im glad this is no longer an issue

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Patently Chill Prestidigitator Posted:

well im glad this is no longer an issue

Another Crotch Zombie™®℠© idea implemented timely and considerately.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Sabre_Justice Posted:

I’d keep more crap if I didn’t need the Flezz…

Oh god would you just shut the **** up for once.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

“Chilean Sea Bastard” is a pretty original name. Nice job 2007 fwz-er.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!