Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Religion ITT: God is ****ed off because I masturbate too much.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Tornado destroys Parkersburg, Iowa, in May

Cedar Falls, Iowa, is evacuated for flooding. Several other towns are experiencing serious flooding, especially along the Cedar River.

Apparently God has poor aim to boot, since a lake (and several homes) disappeared in Wisconsin earlier today. Log in to see images!

This weather sucks. On top of these two incidents, the Midwest has also been getting severe thunderstorms on and off for the past few weeks.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Midwest Wisconsin (Eau Claire, specifically) seems fine but I have heard reports on the radio alot about problems near Wisconsin Dells.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

And somewhere around the neughborhood of 20 qaukes in Reno. What’s up with that? I’m aware of the fault lines… but seems a little excessive.

nukewaste

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I’m seriously starting to have my doubts about whether or not Pat Robertson was actually off his rocker anymore.

BTW, I live in Des Moines, Iowa, and downtown is FLOODED.

Iowa crew represent! So this is due to…masturbation? Ooops Log in to see images!

twiztid-cow

Level 27 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

The office I work at has a branch office in Des Moines that I will often work share at. Got emailed a picture of the building from one of my co-workers there, and the lower couple of floor are underwater. Funny thing is, I was just there last week, before this all started. Spooky.

...cow

HK-47

[SRSLY]

Level 13 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Yeah, I’m in Nebraska and the weather was constant thunderstorms for a while.

There was also a tornado in this city about 20 miles away from here. Log in to see images!

Died

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Re-Re

Located in WI myself. The news would not stop yesterday.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I’m currently scamming internet from my sister. Mine is out due to flooding. Iowa – home of corn and biblical storms – bring the family!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Well, I’m sure you’ve all heard about the tornado that ate a bunch of Boy Scouts. OMNOMNOM.

The worst weather I ever saw in the scouts was 120 degree heat at the last Jamboree (albeit, I had to walk 12 miles in it). This is ridiculous.

Not to mention you cant get into any town that the Cedar River cuts through, because every major road is blocked off. And some of the bigger Iowan cities are literally underwater now, like Cedar Rapids and Des Moines.

I was hoping to see the band Tub Ring play tonight, but the venue is underwater. Log in to see images!

nukewaste

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Cedar Rapids is completely underwater now. Des Moines didn’t get hit so bad; the water didn’t even make it up past 7th St, but I still can’t get to some of my favorite bars.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

which god

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Thor

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Lara Croft Posted:

Well, I’m sure you’ve all heard about the tornado that ate a bunch of Boy Scouts. OMNOMNOM.

The worst weather I ever saw in the scouts was 120 degree heat at the last Jamboree (albeit, I had to walk 12 miles in it). This is ridiculous.

Not to mention you cant get into any town that the Cedar River cuts through, because every major road is blocked off. And some of the bigger Iowan cities are literally underwater now, like Cedar Rapids and Des Moines.

I was hoping to see the band Tub Ring play tonight, but the venue is underwater. Log in to see images!

Are you a Boy Scout?

Schmaluk

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’ll gladly fap to the joy of pwning another bunch of people all over the globe.

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

Yay, more useless chunks of country are already gone.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!