Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Business WWDC 2008

Steve Jobs

Level 32 Camwhore

Co-founder, Chairman and CEO of Apple Inc.

Yesterday brought the announcement of Apple’s revolutionary new product The iThread. But today is another day and time to focus on the future once again. So before the Worldwide Developers Conference starts I’d like to give you all a preview of what is to come from us here Apple.

As you may know WWDC is a time where we mainly focus on the future of software on the Mac OS X platform, however we also like to shake it up a bit and give you all some announcements. This time around we’re not just focusing on development of software on our amazing desktop and notebook machines, but our iPhone SDK as well. Many of you may be wondering just what I will be announcing today.

It has become tradition before our keynotes for there to be many rumors and speculation as to just what it is we will be announcing and though some predictions have been correct in the past most have fallen short from the truth. So what is it we will be announcing today? The 3G iPhone? The iTunes App Store? New MacBook Pros? Or perhaps the Mac Fusion?

Although those are all solid guesses that’s not the main focus today. Today I am pleased to announce The iClean. The iClean is Apple’s take on compressed air. Many of you use compressed air on a weekly basis to clean your keyboards, Power Macs, your mice and other components that are prone to collecting dust and various other types of debris. The iClean is different because it has been engineered to be the most effective, powerful and energy efficient compressed air. And due to a total of 23 patents, 7 months of research and the ability to run on any operating system, configuration and planet The iClean is the absolute best compressed air on the market.

The iClean will be available in 2 models. A 16 ounce version and a 24 ounce version. The 16 ounce iClean will retail for just $4.99 and the 24 ounce version for just $5.99. We will be taking orders for The iClean immediately after WWDC and it will begin shipping next week.

Once again thank you all for joining me.

emojah

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

wat!! “Snow Leapard” !!!

I was hoping or LoLCats.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!