Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock New klan: enjoy

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

SG94 Posted:

Be a cool person with a cool klan and invite a lot of people?

where did all these people come from

not implying anything bad, just wondering how you knew them

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

wow where did this come from Log in to see images!

seems like it might be a p cool klan though, I’m going to bumume so because SG94 endorses it. But she still really should come back to TSB, by the way. Log in to see images!

Ingrown_jeW

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Tesfan Posted:

where did all these people come from

not implying anything bad, just wondering how you knew them

Needed something to do while waiting for the HIV Dead Babies klan to get started up

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Probably a good idea to bump this.

fsdgsdfjijnk-
n y8 gui

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Simon Groothuizen Posted:

Probably a good idea to bump this.

Zzyw

[Consentual Sex]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

lol

BiZarro Tom

Level 4 Re-Re

liker of mudkips

When I was 20 years old, I was raped.

I was at a bar with friends, and I noticed an attractive guy smiling at me. Just some random metal kid. My friends left, but I decided to go talk to him, since I was already fairly drunk. He seemed really cool, and eventually we ended up hanging out with his friends at another bar.

We drank a lot, and they dropped the boy and I at my apartment. We made out for a while, eventually I was topless, but I still had my skirt and underwear on.

He started to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. I tell him to stop. He pins one of my legs down with his leg and starts clawing at my panties, pulling them aside. I ask him to stop.

I try fighting back, but he is bigger than I am. I can feel him pushing himself inside me, as I struggle and push back to no avail. I keep repeating “No” as he violates me. I can’t fight him off because he is bigger and stronger than I am.

What seemed like forever was only a few minutes. He strikes a deal; I am to fellate him and he will get off of me. I accept, scared and wanting the situation to be over.

I take him in my mouth, crying, and it is over in a minute. I roll over and pretend to sleep, but sleep will never come because I am afraid he will touch me again.

I reason that I did what I had to do; I saved myself from being raped.

The next morning, we don’t talk. I walk him to the train station. I meet my girlfriends out for lunch.

It wasn’t until years later that I realize the joke was on me; not only did I not prevent myself from being raped, but I helped him violate me. It was devastating.

——————————————————————————-

This is a very difficult post for me to make. I haven’t told anybody but my mother about what happened, and she said it was my own fault because I brought him home with me. Log in to see images!

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

BiZarro Tom Posted:

When I was 20 years old, I was raped.

I was at a bar with friends, and I noticed an attractive guy smiling at me. Just some random metal kid. My friends left, but I decided to go talk to him, since I was already fairly drunk. He seemed really cool, and eventually we ended up hanging out with his friends at another bar.

We drank a lot, and they dropped the boy and I at my apartment. We made out for a while, eventually I was topless, but I still had my skirt and underwear on.

He started to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. I tell him to stop. He pins one of my legs down with his leg and starts clawing at my panties, pulling them aside. I ask him to stop.

I try fighting back, but he is bigger than I am. I can feel him pushing himself inside me, as I struggle and push back to no avail. I keep repeating “No” as he violates me. I can’t fight him off because he is bigger and stronger than I am.

What seemed like forever was only a few minutes. He strikes a deal; I am to fellate him and he will get off of me. I accept, scared and wanting the situation to be over.

I take him in my mouth, crying, and it is over in a minute. I roll over and pretend to sleep, but sleep will never come because I am afraid he will touch me again.

I reason that I did what I had to do; I saved myself from being raped.

The next morning, we don’t talk. I walk him to the train station. I meet my girlfriends out for lunch.

It wasn’t until years later that I realize the joke was on me; not only did I not prevent myself from being raped, but I helped him violate me. It was devastating.

——————————————————————————-

This is a very difficult post for me to make. I haven’t told anybody but my mother about what happened, and she said it was my own fault because I brought him home with me. Log in to see images!

didnt mary misanthrope wrote this before? Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!