Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sex Dear Janie

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Thank you, Kitty. At least someone understands.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Oh, Biff, how did it come to this? I wish I had never fallen in love with you. But you’ll always have a corner of my heart…

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Dear Janie,

Love,

L2

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 06/08/2008 12:12AM

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Biff needs his space!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

You know, love is a funny thing. It’s so ugly and so beautiful, and now that I’ve got some pills in me, I realize that there’s something I need to say:

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

No, not in a One True Love sense. But it’s love. Anyone ever drunk Tidy Bowl before?

SuperHappyFu-
nKitty

Avatar: 26050 Sat Oct 18 22:48:59 -0400 2008

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Janie Posted:

Anyone ever drunk Tidy Bowl before?

Welcome to Tidy Bowl. Is our life gentle friend. Is quite good for us! be happy feeling. Now we undefined the happiness am in the love hopeless.

Also crackers.

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Janie Posted:

Anyone ever drunk Tidy Bowl before?

No, but I had a very expensive male reproductive organtail once that I’m pretty sure was made with 2000 Flushes (the cleaning product, not 2000 actual flushes of a toilet. That would be gross).

I would caution you, however, about drinking Tidy Bowl without conducting proper research first. The labels on the bottle clearly indicate that it’s corrosive. As you tend towards the emotional end of the spectrum, I fear that you would already be at risk of developing ulcers. Consuming corrosive substances will almost certainly increase that risk.

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

Ernei, you shoud’nt tese Janei like taht!

Janei, ar eyou OK? You shoud’nt drink that stuf, my Dad sais its’ poisenus. He sais yo ushoud nevre drink stuf that has a skul pciteur on it.

Eirairianna elf wizerd. LOL. Plese send me a freind reqwets!!@!!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

enire Posted:

No, but I had a very expensive male reproductive organtail once that I’m pretty sure was made with 2000 Flushes (the cleaning product, not 2000 actual flushes of a toilet. That would be gross).

I would caution you, however, about drinking Tidy Bowl without conducting proper research first. The labels on the bottle clearly indicate that it’s corrosive. As you tend towards the emotional end of the spectrum, I fear that you would already be at risk of developing ulcers. Consuming corrosive substances will almost certainly increase that risk.

Me? Emotional? What do you mean by that?!?!Log in to see images!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Eirairaianna Posted:

Ernei, you shoud’nt tese Janei like taht!

Janei, ar eyou OK? You shoud’nt drink that stuf, my Dad sais its’ poisenus. He sais yo ushoud nevre drink stuf that has a skul pciteur on it.

I’m ok. Got a huge headache this morning, though. I’m sticking to my old standby Lemon Pledge from now on!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!