Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Fiesta Thread

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

La fiesta me gusta!

Do you think that the random-flavors will increase strategy or decrease it?

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

where is me gusta tacos when you need him?

it will decreases strategy, in regards to using switcheroos (now pointless)

it makes the hardest medal to get fav flava (without using modies)

but in the top bracket, all thats changed is people who used to power out fav flava by last minute pistachio or lemon runs.

a dedicated player will still win with mins, and maybe max

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 06/05/2008 9:17PM

Dimitri Rasc-
alov

Level 1 Re-Re

Itt: We have a fiesta! SO NO DOMINATION, WE HAVE A PARTY.

Ok guys, let’s start the music, the first people coming in

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I don’t know about the amount of strategy required, but it does make getting Fave Flava less likely to ruin your chances of getting Min. Scoops or vice versa.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

it makes the hardest medal to get fav flava (without using modies)

Won’t the modies also get you random scoops regardless of what you pick? The original post about the theme said something along the lines of “regardless of how they’re earned”.

It’ll be interesting when we all start playing them at the end of the week. Log in to see images!

Velveteen

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

i tested it, and no, only scoops earned are randomized, modies go where you put em

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Anybody find that it’s difficult to get a partiuclar flavor. I haven’t gotten 1 pistachio, but plenty of vanilla.

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I kind of like this week. It’s somehow more exciting, since you never know which flavas you’ll be getting. Though, for some reason I just keep getting Antifreeze. Maybe it’s a sign. Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Balloon Posted:

Anybody find that it’s difficult to get a partiuclar flavor. I haven’t gotten 1 pistachio, but plenty of vanilla.

I got plenty of Antifreeze and Vanilla this week, so I ain’t complaining about it.

Only thing that sucks is that I’m being obnoxiously unlucky with Gamblebot today, so I’m potentially losing one card per day.

Esperanza

Level 21 Emo Kid

You got BP? I will let you put it in my bum.

For some reason, I get mostly antifreeze. Pretty good since I usually can’t afford antifreeze and have to MI it.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

I got a lot of antifreeze too. Bug?

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

With fiesta being over, maybe it’s time for exchanging our experiences with it? To me, fiesta didn’t change a thing. I carded down, bumholed my team (Giant Turd), shielded and modestly improved at the end. The flava of scoops I got was completely meaningless for my strategy, which is similar to the strategy used by most of the serious domination players.

Bling Fling edited this message on 06/14/2008 2:17AM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Bling Fling Posted:

With fiesta being over, maybe it’s time for exchanging our experiences with it? To me, fiesta didn’t change a thing. I carded down, bumholed my team (Giant Turd), shielded and modestly improved at the end. The flava of scoops I got was completely meaningless for my strategy, which is similar to the strategy used by most of the serious domination players.

I did a similar thing. I liked it, though. The Fiesta was exciting and random.

It might not have changed strategy, but it certainly was fun. Not even that fun really, but it’s one of those psychological things that makes you happy even though it’s totally meaningless.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I found it to be highly helpful. I had too many commitments to attend raids last week (I showed up late to one smaller one, that netted me around 35 scoops.) On angstcity, I was able to take all 4 medals in my bracket by finishing up my pistachio loop and using the modests and shields I’d collected via regular pwning and gambling. I ended up using 10 modests that I didn’t need to use, so the Fiesta distribution of the scoops effectively eliminated the need for me to use any cards gained from raiding.

Another of my characters just ran 12 guaranteed 3 scoop visits and picked up 2 medals even though I didn’t even look at the character again after running visits. This was pure luck, if anyone had bothered they could have easily taken me out, but I wouldn’t have had a chance at all if I’d had to worry about scoop distribution and switcharoos.

If the scoops had fallen differently, that might not have been the case, but without the Fiesta week I certainly wouldn’t have been able to medal with the second character.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!