Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Suggestion: Customizing the Toolbar without needing to enter a forum

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Why we need to enter a forum just to customize our toolbar to our liking after a haxlrose reset? It’s a little annoying IMO, even more if you choose to reset after you got 0 visits and have to wait until the next rollout to be able to customize it.

I think a toolbar option on your Abilities window on the Character Tab should be enough to fix this little problem. Would you please implement something along those lines?

nanafabulous personiesus

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Re-Re

you can’t use abilities unless you’re in a forum. so what’s the point of making them easier to use if you can’t enter forums yet?

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

nanafabulous personiesus Posted:

you can’t use abilities unless you’re in a forum. so what’s the point of making them easier to use if you can’t enter forums yet?

The point is you can fool around with your skills even if your vists are gone so you can feel more comforable with them.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

I concur with littlefan. It’s annoying if you are speedrunning forums and want to change abilities or consumables in the toolbar. Also ten spaces in the toolbar is somewhat sparse, shouldn’t be a problem to add some more.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Yeah, it would be nice to be edit the toolbar outside of a forum, especially to speedrunners.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Speedrunning isn’t affected by fiddling with your toolbar if you do it before making your first attack (or using your first consumable, etc.) No timers start until you use something in your toolbar, so you can move them around all you want after entering the first forum w/o impacting your time, until you actually interact with the forum.

-Ghost-

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I like the idea. Log in to see images!

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Speedrunning isn’t affected by fiddling with your toolbar if you do it before making your first attack (or using your first consumable, etc.) No timers start until you use something in your toolbar, so you can move them around all you want after entering the first forum w/o impacting your time, until you actually interact with the forum.

Quoted for truth, no need for the feature.

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

littlefran Posted:

Why we need to enter a forum just to customize our toolbar to our liking after a haxlrose reset? It’s a little annoying IMO, even more if you choose to reset after you got 0 visits and have to wait until the next rollout to be able to customize it.

I think a toolbar option on your Abilities window on the Character Tab should be enough to fix this little problem. Would you please implement something along those lines?

Lil’ Fran is right as usual – do this please.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

MC Banhammer Posted:

It’s not for speedrunning, it’s just for the pleasure of being able to edit the bar without needing to enter a forum or wait until the next day. Forumwarz isn’t based on how much you waste on time (since there’s daily intervals between visits)* so I guessed it would be a good idea.

Well, I tried. Log in to see images! thanks for the quick feedback, Banhammer.

* I consider that a timesink, and various paid MMOs a là Warcraft have those kind of pointless timesinks so you have to play more.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Amasius Posted:

...Also ten spaces in the toolbar is somewhat sparse, shouldn’t be a problem to add some more.

Truth.

Really bugs me out – a few more spaces would be pretty nice…

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

littlefran Posted:

It’s not for speedrunning, it’s just for the pleasure of being able to edit the bar without needing to enter a forum or wait until the next day.

Yeah, I was aware of that. My comment was only directed at Amasius’ comment; it doesn’t have anything to do with the OP.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Signing for more space, perhaps 12-15 if theres room(min resolution) please.

DizzyKickbum

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

MC Banhammer Posted:

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

More slots, and/or the ability to use less common skills without having to put them onto your toolbar. Say I want to use a drool attack while another cools down, and don’t want to waste douchbaggery…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!