Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun ITT: We play Angband

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Go for it. Not that I know what anything does though.

Also if you see any levers, pull them, or any stairways leading to challenges that will likely get you killed, descend them/ Log in to see images!

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

(Don’t take what I did out on our poor Kolbold!)

Kuromini approaches the thing and..a floating eye appeared blocking his path! He stabbed it a couple time, it being just a eye stod there and took the beating, he went down a long hallway and he is reached by a giant white centipede! Thinking quickly he stabs it a few time escapeing with alot of wounds, should he hang around and heal, or venture onward?

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Heal. You’re gonna need it by the looks of things Log in to see images!

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Our brave kolbold ran around playing with a small ball healing, after he was feeling better he exploared a little more. But as he walked into a room…sthhhhhhhhh he was suddeny surrounded by a strange gas! As he inhaled it he hacked and coughed, when he finnaly got out of it, he was feeling strange. Up was down, down was around the cornor, his dagger was a dildo! He was confused!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!