Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pics 27 cards on day 1?

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Good for you.

Lo! Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Real shame for brackets who got affected by cheaters.

I hope ET looks into the coding way before putting it on, now.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Shoop Da Woop

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

so let me get this strait, some players used the game’s interface as it was intended, and got a little extra reward for it?

shoot, if thats not cheating, what is?!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

littlefran Posted:

They could disqualify people who knowingly enjoy bugs before they could reasonably get fixed as wellLog in to see images!

Might make people think twice before pulling **** like that again.

In other news: breakthrough in basic arithmetic: 27 > 25.

Shoop Da Woop Posted:

so let me get this strait, some players used the game’s interface as it was intended, and got a little extra reward for it?

shoot, if thats not cheating, what is?!

PD is no domination newbie: he exploited a bug as fast as he could and made sure it was irreversible by bumholing the rest of the bracket. He knew it would be fixed as soon as reasonably possible. Again, disqualification seems like a reasonable option.

Robert James Fischer edited this message on 06/05/2008 5:35PM

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

actually i didn’t bumhole until hours after the problem had been fixed, and thus the wipe did not seem imminent, which is a de facto “go ahead” from those in charge.

I aint gonna stop playing just because you guys missed out on scoops, and got bumhurt over how unfair you think it is. its a competition, thus the most competitive players will win.

also, since your previous scoop count would indicate you’ve never been in this current bracket – its the **** brigade, the top bracket, you card up or you lose scoops. thats the way its been since I’ve been bracketed there. It was even like that on the next rung down.

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 06/05/2008 5:42PM

Robert James-
Fischer

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

actually i didn’t bumhole until hours after the problem had been fixed, and thus the wipe did not seem imminent, which is a de facto “go ahead” from those in charge.

I don’t agree with your definition of “is”.

I aint gonna stop playing just because you guys missed out on scoops, and got bumhurt over how unfair you think it is. its a competition, thus the most competitive players will win.

also, since your previous scoop count would indicate you’ve never been in this current bracket – its the **** brigade, the top bracket, you card up or you lose scoops. thats the way its been since I’ve been bracketed there. It was even like that on the next rung down.

Don’t talk down to me. If anyone doesn’t know what they are talking about here, it’s you. This is a game in development: it has a lot of bugs. Or would you deny even that? You improve the game by reporting bugs, NOT by taking advantage of them in an irreparable way. You’re no newbie: you should know better than this ****.

And my god, yes. You card down or you get bumholed. By legitimately earned bumholes. You’re trying to spin this into simple newbie blatter complaining about how their lack of tactical insight got them reamed? Get out of here.

You seem desperate. You know what you did was lame, and you’re now hoping you can get away with it, by silly ad hominems and condescendingly phrasing your posts. There’s just a simple fact you seem to have forgotten:

this is a game people play for fun.

Let that sink in and come back in a couple of days. It seems you are currently just being very afraid and defensive and not really communicating with anyone. Maybe take a breath, try to see the situation from a neutral perspective and you’ll realize that I have a pointLog in to see images! Robert James Fischer edited this message on 06/05/2008 6:08PM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Normally I wouldn’t have done anything, but then I noticed just how many cards people had bought while the cap was lifted.

The first thing I did was remove scoops from anyone who had more than 5 antifreeze per day.

Unfortunately, many people had translated them to cards, and at that point I lose the “source” scoop. What I did was look at how many cards the average player had. Doing a quick standard deviation, I found that most people had 11 cards or less, except for 9 users who had MUCH more for the most part.

I destroyed their cards at random until they had 11 left each.

Sorry if this happened to you and you earned them legitmately, but this is Fiesta week after all and let’s consider it part of the random nature of things!

The antifreeze cap has been reinstated, so the rest of the round (and future Fiesta themes) should run smoothly!

edit: To clarify something – when I deleted antifreeze I was actually able to identify that antifreeze was the source of the scoop, not whatever random flava was given.

Evil Trout edited this message on 06/05/2008 6:14PM

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

male reproductive organ Liquor Posted:

Don’t talk down to me. If anyone doesn’t know what they are talking about here, it’s you. This is a game in development: it has a lot of bugs. Or would you deny even that? You improve the game by reporting bugs, NOT by taking advantage of them in an irreparable way. You’re no newbie: you should know better than this ****.

And my god, yes. You card down or you get bumholed. By legitimately earned bumholes. You’re trying to spin this into simple newbie blatter complaining about how their lack of tactical insight got them reamed? Get out of here.

You seem desperate. You know what you did was lame, and you’re now hoping you can get away with it, by silly ad hominems and condescendingly phrasing your posts. There’s just a simple fact you seem to have forgotten:

this is a game people play for fun.

Let that sink in and come back in a couple of days. It seems you are currently just being very afraid and defensive and not really communicating with anyone. Maybe take a breath, try to see the situation from a neutral perspective and you’ll realize that I have a pointLog in to see images!

I am having fun. I just don’t like when people go around accusing me of cheating when I haven’t. I explained my logic, and we just happen to disagree.

ET himself said normally he wouldn’t have done anything. I have seen his reaction to a number of exploits – some by the people who are pointing fingers in this very thread, and I figured if he didn’t react when he fixed the thing, he was going to let it go.

you should listen to your own advice. especially about being condescending. and trying to have fun. try and see it from a neutral perspective, and you will see I, too, have a point.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Okay guys let’s cool it in here. No more bickering.

Mitch Connor

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 1 Re-Re

Evil Trout Posted:

Okay guys let’s cool it in here. No more bickering.

Yo momma

Robert James-
Fischer

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

I am having fun. I just don’t like when people go around accusing me of cheating when I haven’t. I explained my logic, and we just happen to disagree.

ET himself said normally he wouldn’t have done anything. I have seen his reaction to a number of exploits – some by the people who are pointing fingers in this very thread, and I figured if he didn’t react when he fixed the thing, he was going to let it go.

you should listen to your own advice. especially about being condescending. and trying to have fun. try and see it from a neutral perspective, and you will see I, too, have a point.

Let’s agree to disagree at this point, neither of us could use bannings, rightLog in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Mitch Connor Posted:

Yo momma

Wow. Responding like that to ET in a non-RP forum. I wonder what the result will be?

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

littlefran Posted:

Honestly, the coding is complex enough that it’s not easy to test every little thing. ET himself certainly doesn’t have enough time. I suppose ET could hire one or more people to do that for him, but that’s an investment he’d have to consider carefully. PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME

As for people saying that PD should be disqualified for bumholing, I honestly don’t see how it makes a difference. Trust me, PD would win with a 47-card lead with or without using bumholes.

BLOODPINKO

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Hey! are you guys talking about me?

It sure was fun while it lasted, i totally exploited the antifreeze cap lift and collected 27 cards from gambling. Didnt use any cards though. and now im 20000 flezz poorer, suits me right, cheating bastard Log in to see images!

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Arktor Posted:

As for people saying that PD should be disqualified for bumholing, I honestly don’t see how it makes a difference. Trust me, PD would win with a 47-card lead with or without using bumholes.

Then disqualify him for getting 47 cards by cheating. Anybody smart enough to play this game would know that if the cap suddenly disappeared (not just raised, but totally eliminated) without ET saying that it would disappear beforehand, then it disappearing must have been an error and exploiting the fact would be cheating.

That’s the last thing I’ll say about this.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

he fixed the card thing already pluvius, you’re beating a dead horse.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

You guys are whining too much about scoops hard earned with Flezz and a lot of time (and gambling skills too).

While the fact was that some people got easy medals without actually spending any effort on it: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/8418

quangntenemy edited this message on 06/05/2008 8:37PM

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

quangntenemy Posted:

You guys are whining too much about scoops hard earned with Flezz and a lot of time (and gambling skills too).

While the fact was that some people got easy medals without actually spending any effort on it: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/8418

You didn’t gamble too much if you think it’s all about skill, then.

Gamblebot ALWAYS have the advantage even if you have the best BJ strategy. It’s more about luck, even if you know the best strategy ever.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

quangntenemy Posted:

some people got easy medals without actually spending any effort on it: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/8418

That’s a result of the pod-balancing system working as intended. And indeed, if that’s not how it’s intended to work, then ET should by all means rescind all of the medals won in those one-player pods, including four of my medals.

Shoop Da Woop

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I dunno, that sounds a lot less sportsmanlike than the gambling thing.

you got 4 medals for nothing? so your real score is just 3 – and you’re complaining about one bumhole from someone who, looking at the last month, wins nearly every week even without the gambling bug?

sounds like a drop in the pond to me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!