Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Well this sucks..

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

I was waiting to try for medals so I wouldn’t get put in a bracket with other medal winners. But I come to find out doing the story line gave me scoops, and I somehow won in my bracket and got 2 medals. Something like this ever happen to you?

scullyangel

Avatar: 44656 Mon Aug 17 23:47:33 -0400 2009

[Good Omens]

Level 39 Camwhore

If I was a gila monster you could be my devil ray.

Yup. 3 weeks ago, that is how I got my medal.

Sometimes the people just aren’t paying attention. It’s always more fun to work for the win – beating your opponent is half the fun after all! But, hey, congrats anyway! Log in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I got a couple medals that way myself.

However, I can’t even play Domination most weeks. I have a building to clean on Wednesdays, and I can’t switch it to another day. I got 4 medals in my first week, I think the rest of were accidental wins.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Rick Ashley Posted:

I was waiting to try for medals so I wouldn’t get put in a bracket with other medal winners. But I come to find out doing the story line gave me scoops, and I somehow won in my bracket and got 2 medals. Something like this ever happen to you?

Don’t worry, it likely won’t happen again. I personally tried to avoid getting scoops, but I got a couple from Forumbuildr (forgot to switch alts before submitting) and I was placed in one of the smaller brackets. I could have easily won it had I not had other priorities.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

SG94 Posted:

Don’t worry, it likely won’t happen again. I personally tried to avoid getting scoops, but I got a couple from Forumbuildr (forgot to switch alts before submitting) and I was placed in one of the smaller brackets. I could have easily won it had I not had other priorities.

Seriously, u should stop cred grinding and go for domination. I’m trying so hard but ur so far away.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

I submitted a style at like level 7 for youboob and got 8 scoops, won max and flava.

Super duper -
sexy ENORCA

[Silverfishes]

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

I has no medals Log in to see images!

J-R-R

[YMAW]

Level 5 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I no go for medals.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I accidently my first two medals last season. That’s always cool.

Oh well, now you have to play some hard ball.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!