Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Politics Faux News

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Still say should be one making fun of those BBW loving freaks… “Watch a BBW having fun in the kitchen.” Log in to see images!

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

so are people just upvoting the anti right-wing/religion forums so they can have another circle-jerk about how unreasonable and unintelligent conservative christians are?

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

if everyone upvoted the non-derivative forums we might have something

heres a list of promising candidates:

Save the Ethiopian Princes

Rage against the moderators

Xtreme! Body Mod Forums

Sideshow Gallery

Mistress Spanksalot’s Playground

The Anime Hub

Dial Up and Proud

Paramilitary Sorority

just to name a few that haven’t been -5d

Strangely, I don’t find most of those the least bit amusing. How did you decide that those are non-derivative, anyways?

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

because they were the ones not based on an existing thing. IHOP, clbummates, AA, fox news… these forums are derived from something else. just change the name and put a twist on it and viola!

they forums i listed aren’t necessarily inherently good or funny. but then, neither is most episode 1 forums, sans the content within. jojos doesn’t inspire lulz in name alone, neither does denture chat or headbangers, or woe… etc.

but they provide a good shell concept in which to create something funny.

I can’t imagine how to make ethiopian princes, or dial up, funny, but i can picture ways to make Xtreme, Rage, Sideshow, and paramilitary funny

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 06/04/2008 1:45PM

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

BirdofPrey Posted:

so are people just upvoting the anti right-wing/religion forums so they can have another circle-jerk about how unreasonable and unintelligent conservative christians are?

I bet. People never seem to get tired of thatLog in to see images!

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

whats worse though, is that this weeks front runners are real websites, which makes them even less original.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

because they were the ones not based on an existing thing. IHOP, clbummates, AA, fox news… these forums are derived from something else. just change the name and put a twist on it and viola!

they forums i listed aren’t necessarily inherently good or funny. but then, neither is most episode 1 forums, sans the content within. jojos doesn’t inspire lulz in name alone, neither does denture chat or headbangers, or woe… etc.

but they provide a good shell concept in which to create something funny.

I can’t imagine how to make ethiopian princes, or dial up, funny, but i can picture ways to make Xtreme, Rage, Sideshow, and paramilitary funny

Ah. Personally, I prefer when it’s derived from something. It’s just simpler. I admire the more complex ideas, but there’s no reason in my mind why simplicity is wrong.

Robert James-
Fischer

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

whats worse though, is that this weeks front runners are real websites, which makes them even less original.

http://www.monkeyspit.net/sites/au/ and fauxnews.com, to be preciseLog in to see images!

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

oh man, the real AU is funnier than our version of AU.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

So… you’d approve of them with a name change? Like Alcoholics United or Faux Noose?

Robert James-
Fischer

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

Arktor Posted:

So… you’d approve of them with a name change? Like Alcoholics United or Faux Noose?

Another thing that’s wrong with these is they don’t parody the internet: they parody stuff the internet loves to parody. If that is even a sentenceLog in to see images!

I’d rather see a forum where we make fun of people who keep using phrases like “Faux News” or “Hitlery” than make “contributions” to Faux News that I can easily copy from “clever” commenters on left-leaning sites.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

male reproductive organ Liquor Posted:

Another thing that’s wrong with these is they don’t parody the internet: they parody stuff the internet loves to parody. If that is even a sentenceLog in to see images!

I’d rather see a forum where we make fun of people who keep using phrases like “Faux News” or “Hitlery” than make “contributions” to Faux News that I can easily copy from “clever” commenters on left-leaning sites.

[url]http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org/

http://www.foxnews.com[/url]

Robert James-
Fischer

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

Arktor Posted:

http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org/

http://www.foxnews.co

Yeah, so they have websites. Everything does these days. We could parody lawnmowers by that criterionLog in to see images! Robert James Fischer edited this message on 06/04/2008 2:31PM

Esperanza

Level 21 Emo Kid

You got BP? I will let you put it in my bum.

YIKES! Faux news is winning! I admit AU is terrible, but it’s still much better then FN. Faux News wouldn’t even be pronounced similarly to Fox News (as is supposedly the joke).

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

I had what I thought was an okay idea go up to 30 first time I submitted it, then back down to -5 right as the new round started. >.> Maybe I’ll try resubmitting it.

Arktor Posted:

Give us some examples to work with, I don’t feel like searching google for left-leaning crap.

hippie forum, marijuana legalization forum (IDK, Rasta Roundup?), hyper flamboyant gay forum (although I don’t think it’d generate great results), extreme environmentalist forum (Tree****er’s Trove: Because hugging isn’t enough), pro-abortion forum? Not quite left wing, but maybe some ultra pretentious forum based on terrible modern art (Ce n’est pas un forum: The cheese covered toilet symbolizes… DESPAIR)?

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

I have worst ****ing ideas in the entire world!

crayoncakes Posted:

Not quite left wing, but maybe some ultra pretentious forum based on terrible modern art (Ce n’est pas un forum: The cheese covered toilet symbolizes… DESPAIR)?

AWESOME! We have to do this next week.

Robert James-
Fischer

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

crayoncakes Posted:

I had what I thought was an okay idea go up to 30 first time I submitted it, then back down to -5 right as the new round started. >.> Maybe I’ll try resubmitting it.

hippie forum, marijuana legalization forum (IDK, Rasta Roundup?), hyper flamboyant gay forum (although I don’t think it’d generate great results), extreme environmentalist forum (Tree****er’s Trove: Because hugging isn’t enough), pro-abortion forum? Not quite left wing, but maybe some ultra pretentious forum based on terrible modern art (Ce n’est pas un forum: The cheese covered toilet symbolizes… DESPAIR)?

All those are way more interesting than the **** on top right now. But I bet the runner-up for this week will take the next anyway.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

male reproductive organ Liquor Posted:

All those are way more interesting than the **** on top right now.

QFT. I hope to god it doesn’t win.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I still want to do a forum for people obsessive about one specific (made-up) fandom. We don’t really have any fandom parodies and they’re some of the creepiest noncriminals on the Internet. I was thinking something parodying the Dark Tower communities, but it would probably be smarter to parody something more widespread. The fun part would be that none of the contributors would actually know anything about the fandom the forum is for, since it doesn’t exist. It’d be a hodgepodge of cliches from various different book series.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

MuddledNet?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!