Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun DOMINATION THEME WEEK 1: June 4

Camille_Zeta

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

This is awesome

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Could someone investigate the insane amount of cards some players have? This isn’t kosher.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

no need to investigate, all my cards are from gambling.

though technically 1 of them is “kosher,” as well as 2 scoops (because I got one from forumbuildr) however before the cap was put on there were plenty of people who took advantage of gambling scoops, so I don’t see how this is much different.

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 06/05/2008 10:43AM

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Looks like it’s been patched now

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I’m on a fairly weak bracket, so I didn’t exploit Gamblebot. You’ll see the origin of my cards by clicking my profile Log in to see images! Fran edited this message on 06/05/2008 11:17AM

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

no need to investigate, all my cards are from gambling.

though technically 1 of them is “kosher,” as well as 2 scoops (because I got one from forumbuildr) however before the cap was put on there were plenty of people who took advantage of gambling scoops, so I don’t see how this is much different.

EDIT: I’m not even going to bother if you’re going to play dumb.

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 06/05/2008 11:22AM

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

It’s a shame that a bug will likely mar what could’ve been a very fun week but oh well.

However it does appear that the daily cap has been raised from 5 to 10 scoops via gambling so that should make some of the flezzhounds happy.

Vuron edited this message on 06/05/2008 11:33AM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I’m a little choked with my pod. There’s brainfreeze players with loads of previous medals, and then the rest are all one-time winners with <4 medals.

Hopefully the low-medal players will bumhole them to oblivion once they unleash their stockpiles of cards.

Oh, and this Fiesta is awesome. I figured it would be annoying but it’s surprisingly entertaining.

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 06/05/2008 11:36AM

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Vuron Posted:

It’s a shame that a bug will likely mar what could’ve been a very fun week but oh well.

My bracket wasn’t affected by it, so I guess it’ll be fun for me, still.

I hope you had the same luck as I did Log in to see images!

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

I’m a little choked with my pod. There’s brainfreeze players with loads of previous medals, and then the rest are all one-time winners with <4 medals.

Hopefully the low-medal players will bumhole them to oblivion once they unleash their stockpiles of cards.

Oh, and this Fiesta is awesome. I figured it would be annoying but it’s surprisingly entertaining.

I don’t think all those cards are originated from Gamblebot exploits, I got 11 cards by saving 16, 20 and 24 forum streaks on the start of domination. Probably those peeps did the same?

Any way, sucks that people will exploit everything, I agree. Log in to see images!

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

As of last week, no one had medals. I believe all current medal owners are in the top bracket this week. Within the next few weeks, brackets will shake out and be more even, but you really can’t base the brackets on the little number next to our names. As far as this season is concerned, I’ve got a whopping 0 medals.

JT and I did use gamblebot last night and this morning… I’ll admit that. We didn’t come ANYWHERE close to what some other people did, though. Hell, I was kinda hoping more people would use it and make for more fun this round. I get the frustration, though… can’t count the number of times I’ve been one of the two or three brainfreeze members in a bracket full of KoLOL/Sisterhood/Good Omens/other klan that kicked our bumes in dom. Half my medals (literally) are because I busted my bum and played some strategy to sweep that last week of season 1 when medals were doubled.

I may be a ****, but I’m really not that much of an bumhole unless provoked. Log in to see images!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

littlefran Posted:

I don’t think all those cards are originated from Gamblebot exploits, I got 11 cards by saving 16, 20 and 24 forum streaks on the start of domination. Probably those peeps did the same?

Any way, sucks that people will exploit everything, I agree. Log in to see images!

Ya that’s what I figured.

If only I knew about the card exploit. Log in to see images!

Spacekadt, i wish i could gamble. but alas, as a troll my income is awful. I was up to $20 000$ once but that went away fast with failed cheating attempts and consumable intake.

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 06/05/2008 11:56AM

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

Spacekadt, i wish i could gamble. but alas, as a troll my income is awful. I was up to $20 000$ once but that went away fast with failed cheating attempts and consumable intake.

I keep forgetting how much trolls suck for that. My troll alt has game dolphin just because I got ****ED with SE and drrtycop while having 0 consumables and no patience to grind denture for a month. Log in to see images!

JThizz

[Brainfreeze]

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

I got a whooping total of 3 cards from GB, but before I even started GBoting. Most of my scoops were from speed running and lemons

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!